Hacking Why doesn't Neogamma (latest) run DVD-Rs??

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
You can't say that its my Wii's problem, because I THINK that's not the case since uLoader can run DVD-R's from an external drive while Neogamma says "maybe dvd-r's are not possible :-(" what gives...is there a way to by-pass this freak error??

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Not much, I bought it this summer (in June), white Wii, it came with 4.2U firmware, LiteOn External Drive and Wii Sports game which apparently didn't work.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SamAsh07 said:
You can't say that its my Wii's problem, because I THINK that's not the case since uLoader can run DVD-R's from an external drive while Neogamma says "maybe dvd-r's are not possible :-(" what gives...is there a way to by-pass this freak error??

That's not a freak error. I could write your drive is too new, but i don't know that for sure. If i told that and you somehow had a drive that plays DVD-R, you messed something up(bad burn or DVD+R without bitsetting) and then eventually you find out your Wii is able to play DVD-Rs, then you would have every right to be angry at me => I say "maybe" not possible.

PS: New = (christmas '09 or later || not white Wii)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1