why does windows 10 show retroArch in the xbox app recent played games?

deltax5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just noticed opening up the xbox app on windows 10 that retroarch shows up on recently played games.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't want Microsoft knowing what im doing.
Erm...I know I can't say the following without it possibly sounding condescending, but lemme first state that I don't mean it as such (I mainly use windows myself)

Use linux instead.

Sorry that it isn't the answer you want, but @Raylight is right: if microsoft really wants to know what the hell you do, they've got plenty of ways to obtain it. Some of these can be turned off, but even then you've signed* an agreement with MS that they may gather some data of you.

Okay, permanently shutting your computer off from the internet will also work, but that's not really a practical solution nowadays.

*by 'signed' I mean you clicked a 'I agree' box during installation on a wall of text nobody ever reads

Reactions: Raylight

deltax5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Erm...I know I can't say the following without it possibly sounding condescending, but lemme first state that I don't mean it as such (I mainly use windows myself)

Use linux instead.

Sorry that it isn't the answer you want, but @Raylight is right: if microsoft really wants to know what the hell you do, they've got plenty of ways to obtain it. Some of these can be turned off, but even then you've signed* an agreement with MS that they may gather some data of you.

Okay, permanently shutting your computer off from the internet will also work, but that's not really a practical solution nowadays.

*by 'signed' I mean you clicked a 'I agree' box during installation on a wall of text nobody ever reads
I like windows plays more games and programs I want. You just have to add a bunch of software thou.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: "wake up dr frema. wake up and smell da ashes.."