Why did I get a warning?

JFlare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MOElq0q.png
sPZfXfg.png
@Tomato Hentai . I did not get any points for it.

JFlare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well its still there. It says that expiry is N/A, so it could be there forever... but I did not get any points for it.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The rules said:
  • Under normal circumstances the member will be issued a single warning and an explanation.
  • Under heavier circumstances the member will be issued one or more warnings and may be suspended.
  • Under extreme circumstances, being an extreme violation of rules or disruption, the member will be banned from GBAtemp.
All actions are decided by staff only and once made are not open to public debate.

Reactions: DeoNaught

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright OP. If you must know the details of your warning, you are going to hear them publicly, seeing as you made a thread to complain about it. You bumped an 11 year old thread to ask an asinine question. No only was the article in question a fake, they also ran an apology article covering the reason the thread was made in the first place. Which, if you took enough time to read the actual article and replies as you took to dig up such a thread, you would have seen that the thing that Teej never told you was actually revealed in the comments. If you must know what that announcement was, here:
"...As you've all no doubt noticed by now, news that IBM has begun shipping processors for Nintendo's Wii console, while potentially telling, is hardly the sort of megaton announcement we alluded to or fans were dreaming of..."

Long story short, bumping old threads is poor forum behavior. The OP hasn't even logged in for over 2 years.

Byokugen

Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Alright OP. If you must know the details of your warning, you are going to hear them publicly, seeing as you made a thread to complain about it. You bumped an 11 year old thread to ask an asinine question. No only was the article in question a fake, they also ran an apology article covering the reason the thread was made in the first place. Which, if you took enough time to read the actual article and replies as you took to dig up such a thread, you would have seen that the thing that Teej never told you was actually revealed in the comments. If you must know what that announcement was, here:

Long story short, bumping old threads is poor forum behavior. The OP hasn't even logged in for over 2 years.
Thank you! Well I now know the news :-)
I accept my punishment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi