Hacking Why are the m3 team so slow

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
g6team said:
Just an update. We have just been informed that an update will be released this week.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you again for all your patience and support.

FINALLY SOME INFORMATION THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. It was such a pain to be left with "we're looking into it"

mk.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
g6team said:
Just an update. We have just been informed that an update will be released this week.
You should have posted this a few days earlier, so we wouldn't have so many closed threads.
wink2.gif

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
g6team said:

Guess that's good news to some ;].
Too bad you don't give a dime about your slot-2 cards anymore and all that... :|

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
mk.2 said:
g6team said:
You should have posted this a few days earlier, so we wouldn't have so many closed threads.
wink2.gif
Nah, that wouldn't have stopped that. People would still make pointless posts like they were doing. Just they would be along the lines of "Hurry the fuck up M3 Team!" Quoting that quote there.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
g6team said:

Thanks alot man for informing us.
Will this update have a fix for Wario ware D.I.Y (USA) also?

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland

TheHunted1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
g6team said:

YESSSS, finnally
blink.gif

Game_Master001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I read that it still freezes, the time just got extended. I haven't been able to test it though. Please post if it indeed fixes the freezes.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Game_Master001 said:
I read that it still freezes, the time just got extended. I haven't been able to test it though. Please post if it indeed fixes the freezes.

Hasn't froze on me once on HG/SS even with multiple events (I was trying to catch Raikou so I was constantly going in and out of Route 230) and not one freeze.

Zlayer200

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ZeWarrior said:
Game_Master001 said:

Hasn't froze on me once on HG/SS even with multiple events (I was trying to catch Raikou so I was constantly going in and out of Route 230) and not one freeze.

it hasnt froze for me yet
smile.gif
And i last played for 3hours straight. But rs-save wont work though.

Game_Master001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks to the replies. Seeing as it works fine, the first thing I did when I got back home was trying it out. So far, only one freeze: when the Machoke in the basement of the Goldenrod department store moved the crate it froze. However, I had been playing for 30-45 minutes already, so although the guy who said it just extended the time was right, but this is good enough (it worked when I restarted). Besides, I think it's more specific than the Anti Piracy measures are.

EDIT: it just froze when I let the guy take a picture of me in a Rocket uniform and my Pokemon. So it's not just the Machokes.

TheHunted1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Zlayer200 said:
ZeWarrior said:
Game_Master001 said:

it hasnt froze for me yet
smile.gif
And i last played for 3hours straight. But rs-save wont work though.

It Froze for me like 4 times in 1 hour with the latest filmware
wacko.gif

help pls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Caller -"Everytime I start a Pc game on my S24, playing on a external monitor, someone calls or...