Hacking Why am I getting a black screen with loads of games on USB loader :&#3

Haxxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should try installing the latest revision to see if it makes a difference. Also, do any of your games work? Which do, and which don't?

another_waster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had Rev13 before and was having the same problems, the only preloader hack I have on is the prevent updates from disc too, should I turn this off????

I havent tested all the games yet but I know the new darts game wasnt working, and Virtua Tennis wasnt too but I changed the settings and now that one does, Ill try a few more tomorrow and see what happens!!!

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are using a USB Loader you really don't need to keep the disc update hack on since installation to a harddrive removes the update partition. Some preloader hacks do create issues booting from USB.

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try changing some of the settings. If that doesn't work the first time (after changing the settings) try restarting and using the same settings again or a different set of settings. For some reason games that worked fine one time would suddenly not work properly the second time around for me if I restarted the system, went back into the loader and ran another game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast