Hacking White screen after booting R4 Upgrade Revolution Flashcart

FixingLime

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I'm really new to this whole flashcarting business and just wanted to ask for some help (not sure if this is a good place to ask). The story is that I recently bought an R4 card from a supposedly trusted site and now that I have it, nothing seems to work. I have a DS Lite. I've tried installing about six or seven different firmware versions with no luck. As soon as I start up the 'game' in the DS menu, it fades to white and does nothing. If I take out the cart without turning the DS off, I get a white screen with a red 'micro sd card' outline on it with the word ERROR in it. I was wondering if anybody could help identify the card I have and tell me what firmware I should download for it. My card has a black background w/ silver details on the right side/top. It looks like this:

WIFI
R4
Upgrade
Revolution for DS

(NDSL/NDS)

The box it came in is also black and just says R4 real big in the center with SDHC under it. The bottom reads "R4-SDHC Upgrade Revolution for DS." It has a "WIFI Engine" logo in the top left.

I hope my descriptions were good enough. Any and all help will be appreciated! Thanks.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I'm really new to this whole flashcarting business and just wanted to ask for some help (not sure if this is a good place to ask). The story is that I recently bought an R4 card from a supposedly trusted site and now that I have it, nothing seems to work. I have a DS Lite. I've tried installing about six or seven different firmware versions with no luck. As soon as I start up the 'game' in the DS menu, it fades to white and does nothing. If I take out the cart without turning the DS off, I get a white screen with a red 'micro sd card' outline on it with the word ERROR in it. I was wondering if anybody could help identify the card I have and tell me what firmware I should download for it. My card has a black background w/ silver details on the right side/top. It looks like this:

WIFI
R4
Upgrade
Revolution for DS

(NDSL/NDS)

The box it came in is also black and just says R4 real big in the center with SDHC under it. The bottom reads "R4-SDHC Upgrade Revolution for DS." It has a "WIFI Engine" logo in the top left.

I hope my descriptions were good enough. Any and all help will be appreciated! Thanks.
It's not the site being trusted or not it is u that did not your research and bought a shitty Chinese clone now here is a link to a proper flashcart

https://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=575

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Meds time!