Hacking Question Which is for online,emunand or sysnand?

A3660537JPN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
SX OS 2.0 was released with emunand support.
Emunand is made in sysnand partiton.
Horizon knows about the partition and so on.
Which should I use online, emunand or sysnand?

jajamundo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neither.

Some fulks are saying that maybe this would Led Ninty to know that you are using emunand just for going online. For the moment just wait a little bit until we really know whats happen.

But if you really want to going, use emunand for all your SX stuffs (XCI and Nsp) and stay offline and always use stealth mode.

Use OFW for only your original cartridges and legit eshop purchases. Go Online on your own risk

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
re-evaluating this question but with the updated standards of the latest build, and i know its a free hammer coming my way if i attempt, that being said, emunand has come a bit further i heard. "IF" i chose to go online with one of these which one would be "better" i want to play my carts online in one and use emulators/homebrew in the other until the bell tolls for me lol

username23bob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
re-evaluating this question but with the updated standards of the latest build, and i know its a free hammer coming my way if i attempt, that being said, emunand has come a bit further i heard. "IF" i chose to go online with one of these which one would be "better" i want to play my carts online in one and use emulators/homebrew in the other until the bell tolls for me lol

same and i’ve already gone online but online playing my carts lmao let us pray brother

Jimyb3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeah me too, I want to know if with any of these new emunand I can use it for online, without the risk of ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Gnight.