Hacking Which IOS do I need so I can turn on my Wii with the headest?

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey I want to give a BIG Middle finger to all of you self important nobodies smashdude a hard time.
I was having the very same problem with my headbanger headset. I watched, read and followed all the helpful suggestion that was given.
Anyway nothing helped.
So the other day I read the post on the priiloader v0.6, downloaded the zip and installed it.
Now my Wii starts up every time with the Headbanger connected every time!

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
transam81 said:
Hey I want to give a BIG Middle finger to all of you self important nobodies smashdude a hard time.
I was having the very same problem with my headbanger headset. I watched, read and followed all the helpful suggestion that was given.
Anyway nothing helped.
So the other day I read the post on the priiloader v0.6, downloaded the zip and installed it.
Now my Wii starts up every time with the Headbanger connected every time!
Understand that most who tried to help were frustrated as well, and your response is only adding fuel to a fire thought long dead. I am glad to hear that using Priiloader v0.6 fixed your issue, but that does not mean that you've necessarily determined the issue. "Post hoc ergo propter hoc" is a logical fallacy often fallen into.

More to the point, the nature of trouble shooting often de-evolves into trial-and-error approaches. Such an approach relies on the succesful execution of tests and the clear conveyance of the results. To further complicate things, helping others over forums adds many disconnects. Too often, the delay in the back and forth, causes some context to be lost. The experience of the helper and the helped are always uneven and often assumptions of understanding are made. The helper has to guess if the helped is actually following his suggestions or merely paying lip-service from a false sense of understanding (the common analogy is the tech-support call where one asks if the device plugged in, of course it is, unless it actually isn't right?).

IMHO, this thread is a result of inexperience, too many voices, and a little bit of timidness or unwillingness to take the leaps that one must take in order to be in any modding hobby. You can't take risks while someone is holding your hand. People will get insulted if you ask them for help, but don't follow their suggestions.

Let's let this thread die now, and have a Happy New Year!

-[]D

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@PPSainity
it's a shame that i'm as "articulate"."The finger" was meant for the nay sayer, props go to those who had suggestions. The main point of my last post was just to give a possible solution for other to try.
Seeing as how this morning when i logged on, i had a pm asking me for more info about this. I'd say the issue is far from dead for those using this Headset.
Happy New Year Every One!
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Scratch n sniff