Hacking Which card? From where?

Jalila13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I buy a R4i gold or r4i DSN the well...real ones if those are not good should I just get a acekard 2.1 (if that is the one compatible with 3ds...if there is a ackeard compatible with 3ds....)

tiggerlator

Trophies
XP
Country
Its the new acekard 2i that is compatible with the 3ds. I can't say were you should get one in the us though i am sorry.

Kashif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend just getting a R4i Gold from R4ids.cn. It doesn't have contact issues like the Acekard 2i (which in my opinion ruined the cart for me). It also gets Wood R4 updates frequently and firmware updates for it as well. Check shoptemp.net for stores. If you are looking for a good store, i recommend lightake. It comes from china, but the prices there are unbeatable.

Jalila13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I didn't think I should make a whole new post for this so my cusins updated their dsi's to 1.4.3 v and their ttdsis dont work anymore they might get 3ds so I just wanted to find a cheap card for them ( since they love to break stuf
smile.gif
) they will work in a 1.4.3 dsi or a 3ds Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: decided to make wood menu the default flashcart menu instead of twl menu