Gaming Where to buy an official PSP 2200mAh battery that ships to Europe?

jelbo

Ōkami!
OP
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm looking forward to your post Fission. Hope it's not fake because mine shipped a few minutes ago:

QUOTE said:
Datakits.co.uk
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: XXXXXX
Detailed Invoice: https://datakits.co.uk/store/account_histor...order_id=XXXXXX
Date Ordered:

Your order has been dispatched

We send all items via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or Parcel Force.
Please allow up to 5 days before following up this order.
Your order should arrive no later that this time.

Please email us at [email protected] should you have any queries
about this order. All enquires should have your order number in the
Subject heading to allow us to assist you quickly.
Still haven't bought a PSP yet, need to concentrate on graduating first
tongue.gif

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
With the bank holiday on Monday it arrived this morning.
Properly packed in bubblewrap envelope with invoice attached.

S5000872.jpg

Looks Genuine - but would like confirmation

S5000873.jpg

Made in Japan - looks like the official logo's ect.

Thoughts?
unsure.gif

jelbo

Ōkami!
OP
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
F*CK them.. I e-mailed them to verify, even added it to the comments section of my order and yet the ship fakes: check my links to pictures to check as well.

I'm in the Netherlands, what can I do? Oh man, this sucks so hard
hate2.gif

jelbo

Ōkami!
OP
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
legendofphil said:
Videogamesplus.ca sell the official battery and ship to Europe.
Thanks a LOT! Great price, I ordered one. I'll be so mad if they're fake too
wacko.gif

/edit 1: I e-mailed Datakits this:

QUOTE said:
Hello,

I ordered a PSP Stamina battery which is advertised as being an OFFICIAL SONY product.

However, a fellow buyer I know received a FAKE product (see http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=870...&p=1165234), so I will get a FAKE one too. Since you clearly advertise it as being OFFICIAL, and I even e-mailed you about it beforehand and explicitly informed you about it in the comments section of my order, I demand a full refund and refund for shipping costs back to you. I'll gladly throw away the battery as well, since it's rather useless being a fake. As told in my order comments, I'll also initiate a PayPal dispute. My order number is XXXXXX.

Regards,

~Jelle

Got a surprisingly quick reply:

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 10:15 PM, DataKits.co.uk wrote:
Sorry for any delay in receiving your order. we will check the status and follow up the delivery company straight away. Thanks DataKits.co.uk

/edit 2: Tough luck x2, it appears to be an auto reply; I got the same thing again after replying to them. I thought it sounded a little weird.

What will happen if I reject the package? Or would it fin in my mailbox? Fission, did you have to sign for it? I guess so. If I need to send it back I'll get owned on the shippings costs. Ugh, I hate lying sellers.
frown.gif

/edit 3: the joy just doesn't end today. I ordered and paid (using PayPal) the PSP Extended Life Battery Kit from Videogameplus.ca, but THE ORDER ISN'T REGISTERED! My order history is empty, PSP battery's still in my basket and my money's gone. WTF. I e-mailed them through the contact form. Fucking shit, this fucking battery's gonna cost me a hundred dollars if tings continue like this.

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
Dang I got error when clicked on add reply.

I didn't have to sign for it - but I'm not sure what the deal is internationally
You must claim back the postage through Paypal dispute thingie if they don't offer you a refund for returning the package.
Also send it back recorded/registered and obtain proof of posting.

I'm very surprised with the incident on vgp.ca - I've been buying for years there never come across that.

Good luck

This time I'll wait for you to receive yours lol

jelbo

Ōkami!
OP
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fission said:
Found this one for the PSP-slim, it's UK but they ship to Europe

http://www.smallbattery.company.org.uk/sbc_psps110.htm

It's been confirmed on another forum that this battery is the genuine article
That's a 1200mAh battery, and they only sell the 1800mAh official Sony battery, not the 2200mAh I'm after.

I got an e-mail from Videogamesplus.ca that they indeed got the payment, they registered the order and will ship soon. Phew
tongue.gif

As for the Datakits battery, I guess I'll accept it so I can at least prove the battery is fake, and then file a dispute. What a bunch of monkeys at Datakits, the can ship the battery but not check their e-mail and order comments.

hybridkit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jelbo said:
They've been pulled off the website, maybe they're just sold out? Kind of fishy again..

Its back up on vgp.ca now.

Do you mind posting some picture once you received your item. I just wanna see how does the new cover looks like on the slim psp. And a comparison for the original and extended battery life will be helpful too.
grog.gif

jelbo

Ōkami!
OP
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
hybridkit said:
jelbo said:
They've been pulled off the website, maybe they're just sold out? Kind of fishy again..

Its back up on vgp.ca now.

Do you mind posting some picture once you received your item. I just wanna see how does the new cover looks like on the slim psp. And a comparison for the original and extended battery life will be helpful too.
grog.gif
Will do. I've got a silver PSP Slim&Lite now, I guess an official Sony silver big battery cover would look perfect on it
smile.gif

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
Heh
smile.gif
Yes, and as you know I bought a fake phat one. (And you did also)
That was the 4th battery I bought which was fake. (all refunded except the datakits)

So I decided to just by an original Slim - I don't really need an extended battery because it's usually running off the charger.

smile.gif

hybridkit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fission said:
Heh
smile.gif
Yes, and as you know I bought a fake phat one. (And you did also)
That was the 4th battery I bought which was fake. (all refunded except the datakits)

So I decided to just by an original Slim - I don't really need an extended battery because it's usually running off the charger.

smile.gif

Just a quick question, if i run my psp with power supply but without my battery on, will it have any side effect?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021