• Replies 15

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheaper? No.
Easy to find? Not at all.

These have been out of production for awhile. You'll have to hunt pretty hard, as anybody else willing to look far and wide, is probably going to snatch it up themselves.

I can't comment on how good it is personally.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
danycrass said:
Why doesn't it works so well?
Some games go really slow (almost unplayable), and it also doesn't save SRAM automatically. You have to do a Quick Power Cycle (turn off and on rapidly) and then manually do a key combination to save the SRAM. If you forget to do it, say goodbye to your hard-earned progress.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
SuperCard MINISD Product Introduction

This is an assistant system of GBA console. You can play GBA games, watch movies, read e-books, view images and play music by using this system. It supports IDS/IDSL/NDS/NDSL as well

The principle is to make use of large memory room to play more GBA/NDS games in only one card on GBA/IDS/IDSL/NDS/NDSL. The contents of MINI SD can be transferred from PC, very conveniently as a U-disc.

wink2.gif
What the hell? Why does it say ids and idsl? What the HELL are those? Also... if they are trying to say "DSi", they are straight up lying. Seriously, they don't have GBA slots, this is NOT compatible...

Anyways, yeah. EZ Flash IV all the way. Such an amazing cart.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
QUOTE said:
The principle is to make use of large memory room to play more GBA/NDS games in only one card on GBA/IDS/IDSL/NDS/NDSL. The contents of MINI SD can be transferred from PC, very conveniently as a U-disc.

wink2.gif
What the hell? Why does it say ids and idsl? What the HELL are those? Also... if they are trying to say "DSi", they are straight up lying. Seriously, they don't have GBA slots, this is NOT compatible...

The iQue DSL is referred to as a IDSL, and iQue DS -> IDS. These are on the Supercard boxes and possible others before DSi existed. The iQue DS(L) plays all DS games including chinese ones, while the regular DS cannot due to the lack of chinese fonts. DS game are region free however.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea why the price is what it is, but I use this site ll the time. They're a little wonky on delivery times. (Anywhere from 10 days to about 20) Other than that, they are great. As for why it is worse, the device suffers from slowdown on some games. (Mario World, and Contra for example) It's a good solid card that will play most things on the GBA. For $10 cheaper than an EZ 4, it is nice. If you have the extra to spend, grab the EZ 4. No slowdowns, and a little better save setup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, i maybe should get enough courage for that