Hacking When was the most recent email response from Team Gateway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devin is a beta tester and a reviewer, though I don't know if Gateway still trusts in Ryukouki, lol.

;) I'm not too concerned about that anymore. I have more fish to fry, currently. I was never an actual beta tester, lol. As far as what I'm working towards right now, if all goes well, there will be an announcement this week. ;) Stay tuned on that!

Reactions: filfat

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Gateway 3DS clones"
do they mean r4/3ds link or actual cards that look just like gateway?
I havnt seen any reports of actual fake gateways yet, there was a case were a spanish vendor put a r4i sticker on a real gateway card, but it was just an accident

Runehasa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was confirmed to be a beta tester as well. Though in essence I think everyone is a beta tester since we are all currently using beta versions of 2.0 as we speak. Never the less if I am able to test it before the rest I will report back my findings

R4iFanboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I actually read someone concerned about their Gateway card. They received it in a plastic bag and wondered if it was real. Can't seem to remember what thread I read it.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
No, I actually read someone concerned about their Gateway card. They received it in a plastic bag and wondered if it was real. Can't seem to remember what thread I read it.
yeah i saw the post but it was almost certainly legit, it worked with the official launcher anyways, so it couldn't just be a swapped sticker job

Gabbo04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, beta testers will soon receive an early copy, time to test and review it equal, i guess, more or less 15 days of waiting untill releasing the firmware to the public.

That's not a bad news if beta testers will confirm the firmware is safe..

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
maybe they are trying to say the card in my video was a clone :ph34r: :rofl2:

I actually thought they were going to address that issue that happened on maxconsole regarding to the guy who received a GW card with a R4i sticker on it, but they actually said the opposite scenario.

It would be nice if they could consider you as a beta tester since you have the proper equipment to kill and revive your 3DS as many times you want.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the 2 gateway cards come from the factory in just a box, the cardboard boxes in a different box, plastic holders in another, and stickers
the vendors are supposed to assemble these but most are just lazy and just send the individual pieces (cardboard box still flattened out) or just the cards themselves without even stickers on them

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I was confirmed to be a beta tester as well. Though in essence I think everyone is a beta tester since we are all currently using beta versions of 2.0 as we speak. Never the less if I am able to test it before the rest I will report back my findings

Dude get in touch asap, I have a really loyal email address, I will take one for the team ;) But like you said are we not all Beta testers anyway?

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a beta tester at one point. I don't know if I'm still on their list. But I will let you guys know if I get it so you can suggest things for me to test

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I actually thought they were going to address that issue that happened on maxconsole regarding to the guy who received a GW card with a R4i sticker on it, but they actually said the opposite scenario.

It would be nice if they could consider you as a beta tester since you have the proper equipment to kill and revive your 3DS as many times you want.
well i did explain that even if any "un-commented on code" was left in i would still be able to test and restore etc in case of any major bugs.....this is all assuming nothing worse can happen this time around i.e perma-write protect the nand, but needless to say if i do get a copy i will give it a bloody good testing :rofl2:

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
and , is there any of those "Beta testers " With the guts to try that new beta? probably containing brick code?

I hope the sceners can confirm if there is brick code or not in this one too since I don't think they will change it if they put it again.. even if they don't like piracy at least confirm that :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew +1