Homebrew Question When release homebrew launcher or CFW ?

A3660537JPN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
When release homebrew launcher or CFW ?
I keep 3.0.0 switch.
But I was tired from waiting. I want to play online games early. If not release hbl or CFW this year,I will update my switch.
So I want to know When release homebrew launcher or CFW. Please tell me.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep 3.0.0 switch.
But I was tired from waiting. I want to play online games early. If not release hbl or CFW this year,I will update my switch.
NEVER!!!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep 3.0.0 switch.

You was tired from waiting ? Why not hack it yourself ? They are working very hard for it. Be patient. If you dont want to be patient. Buy games and playing on your Nintendo Switch. It is not your decision to tell the developer what to do. Please be polite and be patient. :)

Reactions: Masterwin

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll take awhile for Homebrew/CFW development to come to the public.
You'll just have to wait awhile.

If you have disposable cash, however, you could keep a Switch on 3.0.0 and keep one on a newer FW for online play if you choose.

Reactions: Masterwin

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep 3.0.0 switch.

lol tired of waiting then you'll be a skeleton by the time anything usable by you will get released

have fun waiting potentially years

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
It was released yesterday.
However, you'll need to donate a equivalent of 50 new Switch games in cash to each member on gbatemp.net to get access to it.

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

Chizko

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Thanks to the great scene they created a solid wiki of what they learn and can do, because they try to make the best progress and find a solid way to release a exploit and this can't patch early, that is why they no release anything of the "great" exploit they found. The better expectation is 6 months TM saying from a dev...and that is his generic answer...

Reactions: ToasterOven

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to the great scene they created a solid wiki of what they learn and can do, because they try to make the best progress and find a solid way to release a exploit and this can't patch early, that is why they no release anything of the "great" exploit they found. The better expectation is 6 months TM saying from a dev...and that is his generic answer...

The devs aren't going to release a launcher and possibly not even CFW (at least not for some time on the later), they'll release *something*. Most of those in the scene aren't out to enable backup launchers for pirates to tarnish their work, leave that to the scene lurkers who are trying to scrounge up secrets to sell.

Not that it particularly matters, this cryptosystems will greatly impact the number of potential software targets for loaders. We're already at 3.0.0 on carts (Pokken, Xenoverse 2 from what I've tested and bother to purchase), with Mario we're almost assuredly going to transition into >3.0.1 full-on for future software at which point the catalogue for backup loaders is basically over until someone equally cracks 3.0.1 or the encryption leaks (this never happens). This time around, Nintendo also has full access to banning your hidden SSLc.

These threads are a fool's errand right now, and just show that most aren't even attempting to grasp the current situation with this system.

senas8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It took years to get henkaku, before we had psp exploits .. then rejuvenate then vita hacks.. and so if it takes a long time .. ohh well. Can’t expect cfw this early. Hope this helps. Can’t remember for 3ds how long it took.
At least we know they are working hard on it. Just be patient only thing you can do.. or start another hobby maybe get a vita on 3.60.. forget about the switch for a While then come back check the progress .. it will help you not check in everyday... and be disappointed.

Last edited by senas8,
Reactions: A3660537JPN

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep 3.0.0 switch.
hlb or cfw usually dont release for a console until a few years after release usually

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
SciresM actually confirmed he has something ready and he's releasing it this week along with a bunch of emulators and a freeshop for pirating Switch games, here's a download I found of a leak of the earliest homebrew launcher build: https://goo.gl/yJxBX4

Last edited by Seliph,
Reactions: petethepug

SarCATstic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SciresM actually confirmed he has something ready and he's releasing it this week along with a bunch of emulators and a freeshop for pirating Switch games, here's a download I found of a leak of the earliest homebrew launcher build: https://goo.gl/yJxBX4
Well duck you, I admit that did quack me up though (aren't my puns terrible? lol)

D

Deleted-368796

You have to make the Purple Moon rise in Zelda BOTW, then the homebrew will come...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello