When is Fairy Tail coming back?

Firemoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mean, the anime ceased on march 2016 and I still dont know when it will start running back.
Anyone has news on when the episode 278 will air?
The anime is currently on hiatus, since they were so close to the manga, at least I think that's the reason..

But needless to say, it will be coming back, and the original creator Hiro Mashima will be taking part in it too! But there's no current set date on when it's going to return.

My guess would be somewhere around next spring, since that's how long it took for Fairy Tail to come off hiatus last time around.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When you buy me another beer ;)
this is not EoF
The anime is currently on hiatus, since they were so close to the manga, at least I think that's the reason..

But needless to say, it will be coming back, and the original creator Hiro Mashima will be taking part in it too! But there's no current set date on when it's going to return.

My guess would be somewhere around next spring, since that's how long it took for Fairy Tail to come off hiatus last time around.
thanks, that looks logic

Reactions: Firemoon

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
they put the anime on hiatus to work on the mocie right? but I'm following the amnga so I don't care that much XD
seeing the characters talking is something nice but I was mad with the anime making everything so longer to wasting screentime in a stupid form as Exceed good sudden talking about food, (VERY)slow scene going, ecchi fillers, a very bad made filler fights...
I started reading the manga, all over actually hehe was nice remembering stuff, because of this XD

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
they put the anime on hiatus to work on the mocie right? but I'm following the amnga so I don't care that much XD
seeing the characters talking is something nice but I was mad with the anime making everything so longer to wasting screentime in a stupid form as Exceed good sudden talking about food, (VERY)slow scene going, ecchi fillers, a very bad made filler fights...
I started reading the manga, all over actually hehe was nice remembering stuff, because of this XD
what filler are you reffering to? :blink:

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what filler are you reffering to? :blink:
I know FT is full of ecchi itself XD
but stuff like:
an important fight is going...look, breasts!
One good example of the episodes follow is the Christmas ova... I know they wanted to give more story but you see the time wasted by showing the place or stuff like Charle cleaning the window, they could made something smaller but better to watch xp

Reactions: Noctosphere

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I stuck it in my pending bookmarks folder along with monster mitsume and KonoSuba, I'll check in on it once in a while. I Stopepd watching it during the elipse arc as it was getting stupid, but then I caught up only to find out a) that it ended b)Zera's plot twist. Considering this is the second timeskip, I think it might be time to have some proper main character development and maturation. Like that ninja show where whatshisface grows up, becomes a dad, and now there's and entirely new cast. It gets annoying when the character act stupid forever.

and WHY did Natsu have to get his hair cut??? :'(

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I stuck it in my pending bookmarks folder along with monster mitsume and KonoSuba, I'll check in on it once in a while. I Stopepd watching it during the elipse arc as it was getting stupid, but then I caught up only to find out a) that it ended b)Zera's plot twist. Considering this is the second timeskip, I think it might be time to have some proper main character development and maturation. Like that ninja show where whatshisface grows up, becomes a dad, and now there's and entirely new cast. It gets annoying when the character act stupid forever.

and WHY did Natsu have to get his hair cut??? :'(
Sadly, last rumors tends to get confirmed. It seems that Fairy Tail manga will end when the next movie will get released (early may)
That means, once the anime starts back, we will have about 1 year, maybe 2, of episode

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sadly, last rumors tends to get confirmed. It seems that Fairy Tail manga will end when the next movie will get released (early may)
That means, once the anime starts back, we will have about 1 year, maybe 2, of episode
If it ends without either Natsu ever showing any interest for Lucy nor Gray and Juvia having an official relationship I'll be very disappointed.

Incidentally, I accidentally came across a spoiler about what E.N.D. is while looking up Lucy's name. Thanks Google, i was already guessing that but I did not want confirmation.

Last edited by Futurdreamz,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello again, just found this video of supposed leaked information

According to the site this guy is showing
Fairy tail production will resume on March 2017 (so it already has)
and will premiere on September 7 2017

Idk if it's true or not, so if anyone could confirm it would be appreciated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: