What's your Humble Bundle price?

Why do you pay what you do for the Humble Bundle?

• Choice of games

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Developer and/or charity

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • How much money you're willing to spend

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Just above the average

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters

Xenirina

Scener
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering how much people pay for the Humble Bundle.
I'm $15 flat for everything, but I've got mates how pay as little as $3, which kind of bugs me.

Also, do you base your price on the games, or just how much you've got in the bank?
Share you're thoughts.

netnerd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know I shouldn't but I usually pay just above the average, so about $5 because it's always so low (I try to at least not be terrible and just go a cent up). Not really much, but it means I do better than most people, which is something at least. Sometimes I'll pay less if I don't like the games though, so maybe I'm not that good. I will admit that $5 is practically nothing for most of the bundles, so maybe I should pay more every so often, but to be honest, I have no reason to.

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only ever bought one Humble Bundle set, and that's the current one. I paid five dollars, partially because I was only interested in the two Batman games and not any of the others (I, uh, torrented Asylum a while back and while I haven't gotten around to finishing it, would really like to have a legit copy instead), and partially because I don't have much money at the moment and am currently unemployed. Of course, karma comes to bite me in the ass. I bought it and paid for it on the 12th, and something happened to make it so I never got the keys to download the games. I sent in an e-mail to their support address, and haven't gotten a reply yet beyond the automated "we'll get to your issue soon, please wait" response.

D

Deleted User

Just above average, I don't have enough money to pay any more then that.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering how much people pay for the Humble Bundle.
I'm $15 flat for everything, but I've got mates how pay as little as $3, which kind of bugs me.

Also, do you base your price on the games, or just how much you've got in the bank?
Share you're thoughts.

Try not to be too bothered by it. All those three-dollar-fiends add up to net them a bunch of money they wouldn't otherwise get.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I pay just above the average, but always make sure to give most of it to charity, and a $0.25 Humble Tip or so. The whole idea behind Humble Bundle is to raise money for charity, so why give most of it to the devs? They go into it knowing they will not profit a whole lot from it.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A pay above the average, just enough to keep my costs low (I appreciate the deals, HB, but my wallet can only take so much punishment) and just enough to help nudge the average up for everyone else. I am a spiteful man.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I monitor the page with an extension when its nice and low and pay 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 extra of the beat the average so i get what i want.

the life of the cheap sake gamer.

63b6b35d_DEAL-WITH-IT.jpeg

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If I want the average+ games, I'll usually pay 5$ or so (although I think I did pay 9$ for one of the older bundles). If there's nothing I want in the beat the average games, I usually just pay 1$.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Usually do $15 flat, all to charity. I don't even play the games half the time, I just see the bundle as a good cause and give some games away and build my Steam library with the rest.
Sometimes more if I can afford it but still do $15 to charity.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Sort of depends on the games I suppose.

If there are games I really want in the BTA, I'll usually pay $15-$20 (depends on whatever I have in my Paypal at the time), and if there aren't I'll just go $2-$3 (or whatever is in my Paypal at the time lol)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I go exclusively for the DRM free ones if I bother at all.

If I have a burner paypal account that is drained.

If the non BTA games are what I want then those. I do not do steam so no need to do whatever though such a thing has not happened yet (those situations were the burner paypal accounts).

If the BTA games are something I want then bare minimum for those. I will occasionally gamble on there being ones revealed later for the BTA if the BTA does not interest me quite so much.

I have since done a few daily bundles. Good times thus far.

If I can bias it then everything to the devs.

I play everything I can from them, occasionally there might be crazy high space requirements and for the most part my storage situation is "down to the last three gigs" so I have not sorted everything yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ