What's your favorite cereal?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh.. American cereals. Disgusting!

We don't eat that breakfast in Portugal. I am in America and I don't eat that breakfast either.. It is gross and hate it. My breakfast in Portuguese culture when I was kid and still today:

A tea, coffee with milk, and fresh ham/cheese/butter sandwiches. Yes, I drank a tea and coffee with milk in it when I was kid. Delicious! And just cheese and fresh sandwiches. Of course, any kind of pastry. Still today ... Now just decaf black coffee and green tea with those things. That's about it. Love them.

wow you americans sure have alot of cereal products

I know.. Ugh!

Reactions: Quantumcat

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i eat those 'healthy' ones only. (they are mostly called fitness) and some other called muesli.
whole grain /with some kind of fruit pieces and there is some oat in it as well.

Reactions: spotanjo3

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't really eat cereal.
Just good coffee, some times with milk.
And actually, a breakfast pretty similar to what @azoreseuropa describes.

But that said, if I were to put some "cereal" in my milk, I would go with good old Müsli, with many nuts and some raisins.

Reactions: spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really eat cereal.
Just good coffee, some times with milk.
And actually, a breakfast pretty similar to what @azoreseuropa describes.

But that said, if I were to put some "cereal" in my milk, I would go with good old Müsli, with many nuts and some raisins.

Perfect. :) Same here since I am not into cereal but if I were to put some "cereal" in my milk then Müsli is my answer since it is very European and healthy. However, I am not fan of milk, thought. Anyway, Müsli is popular and known in Central and Northern Europe. Now it is influence in Portugal.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

A tea, coffee with milk, and fresh ham/cheese/butter sandwiches. Yes, I drank a tea and coffee with milk in it when I was kid. Delicious! And just cheese and fresh sandwiches. Of course, any kind of pastry. Still today ... Now just decaf black coffee and green tea with those things. That's about it. Love them.
Ugh, tea. Hate tea. The rest I agree with.

Instead of ham/cheese/butter sandwich I prefer bacon or jamón/presunto if available. :)

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Bacon is the best thing since sliced bread
Portuguese roasted chicken is so yummy (basically any type of animal meat). And it's actually a real damn good chickens not baby/small-sized ones which just take my appetite away when I see such.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
those are industrial poisons full with artificial white poison and made with poison, u can get diabetes eating those shits,

I LOVE INTEGRAL OATS+fatfree milk=HEAVEN

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
What?! Are you kidding, man ? Tea rocks so is decaf coffee. Yummy! One thing I totally agreeing with you.. Bacon!! Love it!!

Bacon is the best thing since sliced bread

Have you only had American bacon though? It's gross.... Bacon is not supposed to be hard and chewy. I visited New York last year and had some bacon and eggs at a food place and couldn't eat the bacon. It was like a thin slice of plywood, deep fried to death with liberal salt applied. Before you say you love bacon try some short cut bacon (the round part at the top of the slice) lightly fried and compare.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lots of sweet things in the morning makes me feel sick. Don't know how you guys do it :-p
Yeah it can get sickening, but is how people make it so people will eat it, most people are attracted to sweet things, especially kids, as well. Not to mention that hyper thing or was it called sugar rush. Not defending the idea, just opening observing that kind of appeal. There is unsweetend cereal, so is not all sugar.

Before people at school get served chocolate milk cause the kids would drink it more than the regular one, those same kids eat the cereal with chocolate milk cause it sweet when the cereal has no sugar. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...