Gaming Whats the one game on your cart that you wouldnt admit to having

Eponasoft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Barbie - Game Girl. Yep, a GB game...I've run it in lameboy a couple of times to see what all the hoopla was about back then. Haven't deleted it yet and probably won't. As for DS stuff...well, I don't keep anything I wouldn't use, since my card is only 2GB and has tons of my dev work on it. But I suppose if anything, it would be Cake Mania.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
TodayiSawMyHeroFall said:
Pokemon Diamond xP
Actually, Pokemon Bloody Diamond (check the forums for the hack) is kinda fun. Normal Diamond, not so much. =P
ive been meaning to try bloody diamond but i dunno if i wanna admit to having it in hand
tongue.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Raven Darkheart said:
Skyline969 said:
TodayiSawMyHeroFall said:
Pokemon Diamond xP
Actually, Pokemon Bloody Diamond (check the forums for the hack) is kinda fun. Normal Diamond, not so much. =P
ive been meaning to try bloody diamond but i dunno if i wanna admit to having it in hand
tongue.gif
It's for nostalgic purposes for me. I loved Pokemon Crystal as a kid, and having Totodile as a starter Pokemon is kinda cool.

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Princess Peach- at what point in the franchise did Ms. Kidnap-Me-Please become able to take down the combined might of Samuel L. Jackson, Vin Diesel and the entire Justice League? She, with an umbrella, takes down Bowser in a power display that makes Mario look useless. Truth be told, it's a generally good game, but it's also insanely easy. Not a real challenge to play.

Sonic Chronicles The Dark Brotherhood- I've publically badmouthed this game a good deal, thanks to piss-poor writing, crap characterization and a mediocre story that's been done before in games. I only bootlegged it because Bioware put incredibly restrictive DRM into the PC version of Mass Effect. If they're gonna dick over their paying customers like that, then I'll gladly steal from them.

Rhapsody A Musical Adventure- I'm not honestly sure why I have this one. I didn't really care for it on PS1 and what little features the game did have were gutted from the DS port.

Drawn To Life Spongebob Ediiton- It's a direct sequel to the Doodlebob episode. That's enough reasn to have this game.

Syberia- if I'm gonna bootleg this game, why didn't I just bootleg the PC version?

Freshly-Picked Tingles Rosy Rupeeland- I only played to the first save point.

detourne_me

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Battle of the Giants Dinosaurs.
I used to love dinosaurs as a kid... and the gameplay isn't too terrible. a lot of nice unlockables too.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
At one point I had Let's Yoga on my flashcart, but I'm not ashamed to admit it.

(Never even finished the intro lesson, though. Guess I can't use videogames for things other than gaming.)

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Ener-G Dance Squad (it sounded like a decent Ouendan clone; it wasn't, but I haven't bothered deleting it yet) and Diary Girl (pretty good voice chat feature, and because there isn't a game going on in the background, all the bandwidth goes towards the speech).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @K3Nv2 do you have gold hen ps4?