Hacking Whatever happened to cobra and usrcheat?

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heck, I even remmeber posting about how octoxor managed to crack the cobra... but I haven't seen jack. And even checking on octo's blogspot now only shows a new post since talking about mixing usrcheat with the openCobra.

Now that I'm on rebug 4.41, really wishing I had that usrcheat again... the first black ops was literally impossible without it, and after literally throwing my xbox controller for the pain Olga caused me on MGS2HD, I definitely want/need an equalizer if I'm going to tackle that game again.

But as the topic title above... whatever the hell happened with these? They were certainly great... and I know with OpenCOBRA, I can finally retire my chipped PS2.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wat, you needed cheats for Black Ops?

I've read that octoxor made a deal with the usrcheat/Code Unique 3 people to not release a cracked version of it. I've been researching quite a bit trying to see if there was someway to just use the screenshot function to no avail.

As for OpenCobra, dunno.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That level where you're invading some enemy office building was murder... spent like five days basically looking at nothing but snarky war-timey comments and blood tint because of all the cheap deaths. Same with the level segments where I was basically dying within 3 seconds of the checkpoint going up and down the hill(s).

And Olga on Extreme Difficulty in MGS2 is the reason I gave up on MGSHD on my 360... before I destroy my controllers any further. I haven't been that pissed off and unfairly stuck at a game since Ninja Gaiden.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1