Gaming What you love and hate the most in your psp?

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Just wondering, Is there actually any games that allow you to play multiplayer over the internet and not just adhoc?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
obito said:
Just wondering, Is there actually any games that allow you to play multiplayer over the internet and not just adhoc?

Not a lot of them, but there are enough. A lot of them require pay passes though, which turns down the appeal some for pirates (ie: Modnation Racers). Also, with one plugin or another, you can play Adhoc games online anyways (if I'm not mistaken).

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Nathan Drake said:
Also, with one plugin or another, you can play Adhoc games online anyways (if I'm not mistaken).
There's plugins, wireless adapters or a PS3.
Xlink Kai USB has some problems IIRC but some games are supported and works best with SSID swap games.
With PS3 and Ad Hoc Party, you don't need to worry about this.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Hate:
FF Tactics. 2 Useless guest character through chapter 1 that goes suicide? I cant believe how much i raged through chapter 1 and quite a few part of chapter 2.
The way you have to play with other
No english date sim game that is worth playing :S
Randomly dying on P3P when the random mobs suddenly wants to do instant kill attacks that have low odds but ends up either killing 3 of my members or just me and then getting game over.

Like:
Tons of good RPG
PSX games
Good amount of emulation support
Lamecraft

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
DarkStriker said:
Randomly dying on P3P when the random mobs suddenly wants to do instant kill attacks that have low odds but ends up either killing 3 of my members or just me and then getting game over.
lol, i can relate. that's why i stopped playing P3P for a while... but i'll get back to it soon.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Narayan said:
DarkStriker said:
lol, i can relate. that's why i stopped playing P3P for a while... but i'll get back to it soon.
I remember raging to the point i hit the psp screen with my head. The PSP got a bulk inside the screen and i was soooo scared and regretted like hell.. Just to find out the psp was so sturdy and a machonist and recovered itself back like nothing ever happend. Oh well i try to treat it careful.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Who was useless? Argath? Delita?

I always thought that the consensus was that whilst complex FFT was easy, hence all the extra difficulty patches.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
xist said:

I always thought that the consensus was that whilst complex FFT was easy, hence all the extra difficulty patches.

Argath was a little more useful than Delita because he started as a chemist on lvl 2 giving me access to black magic. Thus he could cast spell and be more useful.
As for Delita, i would lose him anyway so didn't bother to gear him. He simply rushed in and got 2-3 hit koed. He was a nice tank though... for 2-3hits. But i would gladly replace him with more useful ones.
By the time i hit chapter 2. I found out that the stupid story line missons didn't scale with your level. So i was pretty much underleveld through chapter 1.
Oh, well i learned how to survive fights that goes competely against your odds.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Love

- WiFi and PS Store
- Sexy widescreen
- library of games (already great and unbeatable along with ps1 games playable)
- powerful emulation and multimedia device
- light weight
- easy and no cost to hack (drag n drop files no flashcard to buy)
- SONY brand

Hate

- lack online games
- Battery quicky drained out
- screen get dirty pretty fast
- analog nub hurt my finger after short use

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:

angry.gif
then i must be a terrible gamer then

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I love most, all the stuff you can do with it once it's hacked

What I hate most, well, see this thread here

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
naved.islam14 said:
I Hate: The Low Volume

That's what the headphone port is for.

The reason FFT is too easy is because the JP/EXP earning system is far too generous and you end up totally destroying the enemy on the story missions. It's noticeable even in chapter one if you play to optimise your JP rather than to finish the maps asap.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Love:
- Kickass classics emulator
- Excellent PS One player
- Portability and screen size
- Battery Life (lasts forever with the extended battery)
- My 32GB memory stick :3
- Pretty much everything

Hate:
- The noticeable horizontal scanlines on the PSP 3000. I am a perfectionist and it bothers me that there are scanlines in my gaming goodness. Mind you, it makes classics look more authentic!!

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love:
-Raw power that Sony packaged in this beast
-The extremely low price i got my 1001 for and it already being hacked with the best CFW
-Games (would have been a "hate" if it was just PSP games) but because you have PSP/PSX games available to you... its well worth it.
-The emulators, holy crap

Hate
-battery life
-ghosting on the screen. Its not always noticable but when it is...
-screen brightness. The brightest setting isnt all that bright and the lowest isnt all that low.
-Same with the sound. The lowest isnt all that low and the highest isnt all that loud.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hate:
- bad sound without earphones (really, two tiny holes?)
- Battery drains even when the console is fully switched off (not in sleep mode). To preserve the battery I have to remove it from the PSP.
- Switch ON/OFF/Lock button position.*

*I'm always switching the console "full OFF" when playing game because my hand just push that button and keep pressed at the same time I'm pressing R trigger button. (I'm doing a gesture of closing hand to press the button when I'm holding the console tightly in my hand).
I would have loved a "lock that moving switch" position to prevent it to move but still be able to play the game, and not the actual lock position to prevent pressing the buttons accidentally when transporting the console in a bag (who transport it in a bag like that without protection anyway?).

Love:
Humm, nothing particular.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If you wanna commit suicide just drink prime