ROM Hack What would you more likely want in a Tomodachi Life Rom hack?

Ideas in mind

• Funny foods like Taco bell or dirty socks

• Clothes based on licensed games like Mario, Splatoon, Pokémon, etc.

• Interiors such as a Pipe zone mario room, a room with a bunch of crazy posters, OR MARIO KART

• More Mii News segments (Maybe more mild humor relating to the older people of the community?)

• New music for various things

• A Space themed Cafe, or TAco bELL

• An option to connect Local to the internet

• A mod menu with the ability to swap assets from your SD card

• An in game way to get spotpass items

• An entirely new song

• Extra hair spray colors

• Custom Spotpass travelers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yodakiller3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of these below are "What ifs" or just plain out ideas. The last 6 sound a lot harder, but probably not borderline impossible levels,

I like the idea of maybe being able to wear Mario's clothes, Peter Griffins shirt, Brendan's shirt, a hat for mechanical characters (Like in Miitomo), or WIGS. Like, maybe we could have alternate hair that way. an extra hat that is a hair piece, but it is different colored. That could also be a way to simulate multi colored bangs like irl.

A space themed café could have the background music replaced with creepy alien like songs (PLS NO AMONG US). A burger King cafe could have the Whooper ad, and Taco Bell could have weird memes and stuff on the speaker.

For a new song, I believe there would maybe be a file containing pitch data via a song? I wonder how tempo, camera, lighting, animation, and all other things line up. I like the idea of maybe using a midi for a simple sounding song. I wanna do a parody of irl songs though. Imagine doing a parody of "Call Me maybe".

On hair colors, An extra button that says "more" could bring up maybe a mod menu to add a certain hex color to the hair. Nintendo should have did that in the first place lol but that's not very "family friendly" now is it?

You could get a a traveler like someone from a game, developer, random people, etc. Maybe there could be a posting tool for miis to spotpass for transferring to other islands?

Other stuff I didn't add was changing your island name, custom photo poses, custom quirky questions, free roam in the park or the beach, custom catchphrase poses, custom pets, electric guitar over the guitar, in game clothes editor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg