OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I remember an internet browser homebrew for the nds that used the slot-2... Anyone know what it was?
unsure.gif

I need more stuff to use the 3in1 with and DS Browser is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW... And half the time I have to keep resetting because it can't find remote servers of any website.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your main options for web browsing are:
1. Official DS web browser, using slot-1 and slot-2
2. Bunjalloo
3. DSHobro
4. DSLinux has 3 browsers, all three of which require slot-2 RAM in order to function. Best to run these in text-only mode for speed reasons.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
DanTheManMS said:
Your main options for web browsing are:
1. Official DS web browser, using slot-1 and slot-2
2. Bunjalloo
3. DSHobro
4. DSLinux has 3 browsers, all three of which require slot-2 RAM in order to function. Best to run these in text-only mode for speed reasons.
I just tried DSLinux and I couldn't get it to do anything except "blahblahblah not found" or something.
Even the basic setup for it didn't do jack.
1 is okay but too slow for my needs.

And 2 and 3 are just shit.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
N64Temp said:
The DSBrowser is the fastest browser for the DSLite and DS Original. The DSi has a free, downloadable browser which is faster though.

Bunjalloo loaded crap faster, and I would use that if not for the fact that it didn't let me log into anything.

And I don't have a DSi.
blink.gif

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
N64Temp said:
About the DSi I was trying to tell you how fast the internet gets on a DS. Anyway the DSLite can only max out 14k per second and I don't think Bunjaloo goes to 14k so you're probably going to get broadband speeds.
Bunjalloo goes faster than the NDS Browser. Seriously.

But it wouldn't let me log into Gaia Online. Or GBATemp. Or my friggen email. Even with cookies enabled and all that jazz. So it's dead to me.

:\

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@OP:
You're talking about the DSOrganizer. It supposely gives better browsing experience with slot-2

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
kennypu said:
@OP:
You're talking about the DSOrganizer. It supposely gives better browsing experience with slot-2
I hated that one though. Even worse than Internet Explorer on a computer (And that's low!), but better than NDSB. But I friggen hate it because it wouldn't let me log on to my forums.

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
kennypu said:
@OP:
I hated that one though. Even worse than Internet Explorer on a computer (And that's low!), but better than NDSB. But I friggen hate it because it wouldn't let me log on to my forums.
its on the ds, you can't expect anything BETTER than IE -.-. The best browser on the ds is probably ds hobro (server needed), or the DSi browser, which even supports AJAX x].

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh