R

ruffmeister

OP
Vote here for what you would like to see added next
ph34r.gif

S

serpent

OP
how about a tutoral section where there can be posts on anything to do with GBA emulation. ie,writting, backup,fixing, bios's, ftp'ing, irc help,etc.....

serpent

D2_

Weee!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sure game reviews would be greatly apprectiated by bypassers. it would help decide if they want to d/l it or not. but of course there would have to be a pretty large amount of ppl maintaining the forum cuz the more ppl=more reviews

D2_

Weee!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i suppose there could be those as well. just that if u want more in-depth reviews there would be one sitting there just waiting for u to take a look at it

ent

for breakfast
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i don't like sounding negative but i really preferred the old site, because it was easier to use. you really need to make it so there is no bottom scroll bar, and put the releases up the top in a table like before, instead of one line links. that's pretty much why i voted against this layout. i like the idea of the forum and everything, but the old site was just soo much easier to use and quicker.

D2_

Weee!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wouldnt really know as i found about this site not too long ago but, i liked how the curent rom releases were displayed in the old site.(with this icons for the download button

S

serpent

OP
i think there should also be a news section, anything thats pertinant to the scene both in the forum and some snipet of it on the 'portal" page.

serpent

R

ruffmeister

OP
could be a good idea wont it, but i suppose only a certain amount of stuff can be added really

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm