Hacking What should I do?

kama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As some of you may know already, I was stupid and installed a System Menu to get rid of Preloader. The screen is black and SaveMiiFrii doesn't seem to be working. Today I went to a game store and they had a used Wii (+ Controller & Chuck + everything else) for $200. It was also LU50, which I'm pretty sure is good in terms of Softmodding. So, I woud like to get your guys' opinions. What should I do?

Get the $200 LU50

Send in my Wii and hope they don't charge me an extra $100. Also, I take the risk of them giving me a higher LU, which I read is worse for Softmodding.

Something else

Thank you for your help

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1] Call 1-800-255-3700.
2] Pay the 90 something dollars to replace your Wii. [they wont charge you no extra anything]
3] Wait for your replacement.
4] Follow my guide correctly.

As for serial numbers i doubt they will give you a LU64+ model, but even if they were to you can still mod it with my guide.

kama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure I heard that if they found modded content then they'll charge you extra for fixing it. If they're not, I'll just send it in. Thanks for the reply.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no they wont. i guarantee you. just tell them you updated via the settings and you got a black screen

tanis698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kama said:
I'm pretty sure I heard that if they found modded content then they'll charge you extra for fixing it. If they're not, I'll just send it in. Thanks for the reply.
mine was softmodded and they didn't charge me. it was under warranty. i told them it stopped working when i updated with a game.was a lu65 they sent me a lu59

kama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at the number on the bottom of your Wii. It reads LU########. The first 2 numbers after LU are it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь