Hacking what shoud I do

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking about hacking it because I planed that and I want to
Good luck finding those dev keys and bypassing the AP.

It's so easy the key is 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 Lol
(the Lol is included in the key, without it the 3DS will not accept the key)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly though, OP, if you're actually capable of hacking the device you wouldn't be posting shit like shud i get scds2 or haack teh 3Ds.
My guess is the OP thinks that everything will be there for him such as a way to make roms and channels and a loader and all he has to do is hit 'install' to call himself a hacker.

It wouldn't be that easy. You would need knowledge of how to make FPGA hardware, program it, and soldering in order to hack the 3DS currently. If the OP is capable, then go ahead and prove me wrong.

But if you really want to pirate 3DS games and save time instead of hacking, use Rydian's ROM Loader. It plays 3DS games and I've even checked it plays (some) on a DS Phat! The DS Phat 3DS game compatibility is low but a few games work well!

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I'm thinking about hacking it because I planed that and I want to
Good luck finding those dev keys and bypassing the AP.

It's so easy the key is 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 Lol
(the Lol is included in the key, without it the 3DS will not accept the key)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly though, OP, if you're actually capable of hacking the device you wouldn't be posting shit like shud i get scds2 or haack teh 3Ds.
My guess is the OP thinks that everything will be there for him such as a way to make roms and channels and a loader and all he has to do is hit 'install' to call himself a hacker.

It wouldn't be that easy. You would need knowledge of how to make FPGA hardware, program it, and soldering in order to hack the 3DS currently. If the OP is capable, then go ahead and prove me wrong.

But if you really want to pirate 3DS games and save time instead of hacking, use Rydian's ROM Loader. It plays 3DS games and I've even checked it plays (some) on a DS Phat! The DS Phat 3DS game compatibility is low but a few games work well!

I can confirm that Rydian's ROM loader works well, too!

But if you do manage to hack it, please share!

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
To the OP, in somewhat more CIVIL words than some others here...

1) Read the sticky. It specifically says that no card or hack can run 3DS ROMs.

2) The 3DS has not been hacked. Heck, not even the DS has been hacked, it's only been "tricked" by the flash carts.

3) Continuing from 2, if you do indeed to hack the 3DS itself (or even make a compatible flashcart software), you better have some mad coding skills, to start. No offense, but judging by your question in the OP, it doesn't sound like you know the first thing about hacking or programming at all (then again, most of us dont).

4) My personal advice? If you want to learn to code so you can try to hack the 3DS, go for it. Always great to try something new. But don't get your hopes up, and DON'T think it's as simple as finding the special hack files (that don't exist) and ROM keys that will MAGICALLY hack your 3DS when you "install" them. Because they won't.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 1 person

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Without a doubt, it's the DS2. :) It may cost extra, but it pretty much run's every DS game perfectly. Not to mention the various plugins/emulators released for it. So it's more than worth it!
I don't think you need AP patches for the game to run on the DSTWO as well, well I certainly don't.

AFAIK, there have been VERY FEW games that required the game to be patched beforehand, but it was just a simple AP issue.
Ah right cause some games that said to have AP seems to work normally on my DSTWO and it thought it was a new feature but I haven't played any new games for a few months so I'm not sure if its still true or not.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever notice nobody can provide proof right away? It's always "when I get home" or "when I have access to a computer" or "when the moon is in Venus".

And also, why is it the truly great hackers have no sense of grammar and punctuation? Isn't some semblance of being able to write part of coding itself? Not confusing symbols, where to put a comma, capital letters and spelling not withstanding.

I await this masterful hack with bells on. Please hurry, they chafe.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get a 16GB micro SD card from Amazon for a little over $10

http://www.amazon.co...33129572&sr=8-1
i never inderstood these amazon ads, are they fake or something, cause they make fuckall sense to me why is the used price higher than the new price? and these prices seem too good to be true ,i have seen this stuff before, and wtf does bulk packageing mean? you have to buy how many?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
i never inderstood these amazon ads, are they fake or something, cause they make fuckall sense to me why is the used price higher than the new price? and these prices seem too good to be true ,i have seen this stuff before, and wtf does bulk packageing mean? you have to buy how many?
Nah, amazon is pretty good about that... and simply put, sd and sdhc technology is just getting cheaper. It was expensive, and now it's going down. Especially now that they have sdxc, which makes microSDs with 64gb, and technically can hold up to 2tb (though no one has made a card with that much capacity yet). 0_o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-