DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
DrKupo said:
Why do all of you have either crap free phones, or crap free smartphones?

because phones are waste of money
sleep.gif

if it can make a call, and survive a fall, its good enough. i remember when my fob friend bought his ps3, he was like SHIT i should have bought this $600 cellphone instead. i was like....r u serious?

though it IS a ps3 xD

Phones are not meant to last more than 2 years. Why pay a bunch of money if its going to be obsolete in those two years?

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
BortzANATOR said:
da_head said:
DrKupo said:

sleep.gif

if it can make a call, and survive a fall, its good enough. i remember when my fob friend bought his ps3, he was like SHIT i should have bought this $600 cellphone instead. i was like....r u serious?

though it IS a ps3 xD

Phones are not meant to last more than 2 years. Why pay a bunch of money if its going to be obsolete in those two years?

exactly. my friend is SO spoiled. bastard.

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have an iphone 3G 16GB
nokia 3100 classic(replacement for 7610 untill had money for iphone, but now a second spare phone)
nokia 7610(old phone , and spare)

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DrKupo said:
Linkiboy said:
DrKupo said:
Some people prefer smartphones that can copy/paste...

that's fine, but i don't see any "smart" phones in this thread, just free phones and free blackberry pearls.
You said "all"

My phone wasn't free :\

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
da_head said:
DrKupo said:

sleep.gif

though it IS a ps3 xD

Because $300 or whatever an iphone 3g costs isn't "a bunch of money".

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
PizzaPasta said:
I have a Samusung T-something that I got for free and has been run over by a car.

Still working?

Yup and I will never replace it until it actually dies. I go through phones really quick. I had a razor for like a day but I was fiddling with it while I was talking to someone and I was getting really tense and ended up snapping it off of it's hinge.

I also dropped another phone into my beer once. So I stopped buying them and I take whatever I get for free. I mean really, it's a fucking phone.

QUOTE(DrKupo @ Sep 21 2008, 06:19 PM)

Yeah it is. That's fucking rent right there. I would rather have a shitty free phone and replace it for more shitty free phones instead of spending money on a nice one but that's only my opinion.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
DrKupo said:

Yeah it is. That's fucking rent right there. I would rather have a shitty free phone and replace it for more shitty free phones instead of spending money on a nice one but that's only my opinion.

300USD rent?

Are you renting a mud hut in Mexico?

QUOTE(BortzANATOR @ Sep 21 2008, 01:07 PM)
Because some people aren't poverty level and would like a device that's actually useful outside of simply placing calls?

My previous phone was an 8125 that I paid 300USD for and only used for about a year and a half. The benefit from having a smartphone during that time far outweighs the minor cost.

Do you wear garbage bags because "why pay a bunch of money for something that will wear out in a year or two"?

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the old LG chocolate
its not really that great, but i can live with it
the screen's all messed up and scratched up.
i dont take care of it very well

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
QUOTE said:
DrKupo said:

300USD rent?

LOL. I wish. No, I'm moving back to Akron, Ohio in a few days and the average rent for an efficiency there is about $300-$400 a month. I found a place online that I am going to look at on Friday is a nice $325 with heat included. I am very excited about it since I just moved from Columbus, Ohio where my rent was $800 a month for a very crummy one bedroom.

You want to come with?

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
PizzaPasta said:
Urza said:
QUOTE said:
DrKupo said:

300USD rent?

LOL. I wish. No, I'm moving back to Akron, Ohio in a few days and the average rent for an efficiency there is about $300-$400 a month. I found a place online that I am going to look at on Friday is a nice $325 with heat included. I am very excited about it since I just moved from Columbus, Ohio where my rent was $800 a month for a very crummy one bedroom.

You want to come with?

I WILL COME!!!!
grog.gif

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
PizzaPasta said:
Urza said:
QUOTE said:
DrKupo said:

300USD rent?

You want to come with?

I WILL COME!!!!
grog.gif

You can move in anytime! AND WE SHALL STR8 RIP IT UP!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5cgll8v7iA