What is the worst community you ever joined?

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
How could you :cry:
Well, is there anywhere we can improve?
It's just not as good as it was in like April of last year. I was really active there a while back, and a lot of people were nice. But most people have either left and/or became inactive. I don't think there's much you can do.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Aaaah the legendary hacker 4chan
4chan is a hacker not a community lul

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
It's just not as good as it was in like April of last year. I was really active there a while back, and a lot of people were nice. But most people have either left and/or became inactive. I don't think there's much you can do.
Surely there's something we can do to improve.

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
GaiaOnline, they haven't updated their website since 2008 and they still use Adobe Flash. Their mobile app hasn't been updated and their site isn't mobile friendly at all. It's also riddled with trolls and very unpleasant folk who have never been happy a day in their lives. Also, there's people that still support Gaia's shitty decisions aka white knights, it's pathetic. It's also very addicting, so stay away if you can.

D

Deleted User

ReSwitched on discord. It's retarded to be honest. (minior rant)
Ok so you cannot talk off topic. But apparently you need to "earn" the off topic channel. Which highly counter productive and intuitive. Like what if the conversation is between 3 people and they get off topic a little. One guy says let's go to the off topic channel, but 1 of the 3 can't post in off topic channel because he has no access to it. Why make it locked? I really don't get that. And then devs made fun of my wording in regards to hacking the switch. Which made it the last straw. And it wasn't the kind of hurt that you could roll of easily. It was a kind of picking that I genuinely felt hurt by. Which I've been through a lot. So managing to genuinely make me upset is... unacceptable. I don't know exactly how, but it got to me.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: PrincessLillie

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Agree with this. The only reason I come back is to chat with a friend via PM.

GBATemp even sided with someone who defamed me and kept quiet about it. Fine, have it your way.
If you have an issue please contact a moderator about it. It could be a misunderstanding on our part. If you aren't happy with the moderator's response, you can escalate to asking a supervisor. I would hate to think of someone being unhappy with a decision that was made, if it is wrong!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
To be fair, I’m more and more starting to dislike GBAtemp.

If you make 1 mistake or say something, people will instantly point at you, they make fun of you (sometimes) and ask why you posted it.
If that happens, please report it and it will be taken care of. We don't want that to happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol