What is the difference between critical and decriptive research?

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ah, this topic is right up my alley.
The difference between critical and descriptive research is none. The correct answer is "However you like it professor". This answer will get you an A+ because you inflated the professor's ego.
Then, years after when you're his boss you can tell him "You're fired professor! You're a roadblock to critical thinking".

Reactions: Rizsparky

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it may sound like he's joking but Engert is right. In fact "critical research" is very ambiguous in its description depending on who you talk to to the point one could easily say both of the terms you gave us are interchangeable. essentially you are interpreting the data you found. If this isn't a trick question I'd question your professors ability to teach anyone the subject he is in charge of.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
it may sound like he's joking but Engert is right. In fact "critical research" is very ambiguous in its description depending on who you talk to to the point one could easily say both of the terms you gave us are interchangeable. essentially you are interpreting the data you found. If this isn't a trick question I'd question your professors ability to teach anyone the subject he is in charge of.
She*, yes I agree gauging how 'cricital' research is quite difficult, I will definitely flag this up with her.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT