Hacking What is the best NDS Flashcart?

What do you think is the best NDS flashcart?

• M3/M3Lite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G6/G6Lite

• EZ4

• Other removable media flashcarts (post your answer)

• Other non-removable media flashcart (post your answer)

• Total voters

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't there something about compatibility issues with EZ (not necessarily EZ4)? Since if you are going to use them for DS applications you would be needing Passme/Passcard variant, and currently Superkeys/Passcard does not support EZ... Or EZ2 and EZ Flash II are different (kinda confused here, really...) [This is actually the reason why I am thinking of purchasing another flashcart (probably supercard) although I have EZ Flash II, since I read that it is currently not supported by superkey/passcard variants]

EZ2's and EZ Flash II's are the same thing, yes. EZ Flash and EZ Flash Advance are different products, though.

The EZ2 uses a different loader then the EZ4, I don't know if it's compatiible w/ Passcards or not, I don't have a Passcard of any sort to test it. So if it isn't, until EZ Flash release their own Passcard-type-thing (should be soon-ish FWIU) your options are using a Passme 1/2 and/or Flashme'ing your DS. I think EZ Flash has given up on making sure EZ carts work w/ the Passcard. They fixed the EZ4 3 times so that it would work w/ the Passcard/Superkey, everytime the very next version of the Passcard/Superkey did not work w/ the EZ4.

If one isn't hung up on a passcard style passme, it just seems like a very nice alternative to the current "hot" products. I mean, when compared to a G6 (the closest competitor, IMO), you'd loose the "crystal engine" movie player and have only slightly lower DS compatability and save $50 (at Jandaman's shop anyway I didn't look very hard).
smile.gif

shaoranm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Isn't there something about compatibility issues with EZ (not necessarily EZ4)?  Since if you are going to use them for DS applications you would be needing Passme/Passcard variant, and currently Superkeys/Passcard does not support EZ...  Or EZ2 and EZ Flash II are different (kinda confused here, really...) [This is actually the reason why I am thinking of purchasing another flashcart (probably supercard) although I have EZ Flash II, since I read that it is currently not supported by superkey/passcard variants]

EZ2's and EZ Flash II's are the same thing, yes. EZ Flash and EZ Flash Advance are different products, though.

The EZ2 uses a different loader then the EZ4, I don't know if it's compatiible w/ Passcards or not, I don't have a Passcard of any sort to test it. So if it isn't, until EZ Flash release their own Passcard-type-thing (should be soon-ish FWIU) your options are using a Passme 1/2 and/or Flashme'ing your DS. I think EZ Flash has given up on making sure EZ carts work w/ the Passcard. They fixed the EZ4 3 times so that it would work w/ the Passcard/Superkey, everytime the very next version of the Passcard/Superkey did not work w/ the EZ4.

If one isn't hung up on a passcard style passme, it just seems like a very nice alternative to the current "hot" products. I mean, when compared to a G6 (the closest competitor, IMO), you'd loose the "crystal engine" movie player and have only slightly lower DS compatability and save $50 (at Jandaman's shop anyway I didn't look very hard).
smile.gif

Guess I just have to buy another card. I already ordered my Superkey and it on its way, too bad it wouldn't work out.

fatfrank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Definitely the m3 slim sd

It's rather small but still fits standard gba slots and it works like a charm, everytime something starts to go wrong like some nds games not working or stuff, i go to the official site and a new firmware is up, wich fixes the problem(s). I knew nothing at all about NDS flashing and i could use the m3 adapter very easyly. Best thing i bought in a long time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and the lightning is frequent, so my power will most likely go out