• Dead Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rachet and Clank: Quest for Booty

• Little Big Planet

• Super Stardust HD

• This king game (heard it was Germany exclusive)

• Total voters

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ONLY FOR PS3

So which one did you choose and why?

I chose inFamous coz it reminded me of prototype and im still deciding for the second game!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm fortunate enough to have two accounts. One for the UK store, another for the US store. So I got four games.

- Dead Nation. Great little co-op game for me and my nephew. Bit too dark maybe and oft ruined by said seven year old nephew's quaint insistance on trying to ninja everything to death (IE: punching the exploding fat guys and losing half his health for it) but great game.

- Infamous. Always wanted this and it's rare in these parts. I look forward to having enough time to get started on it properly.

- Super Stardust HD. Basically Asteroids but nice and colourful. I find most games too grey these days so a riot of colour like this helps me stay sane.

- Wipeout HD Fury. A game I've wanted ever since I played the demo but never had enough money for. Loved the two PSP games and while I'm struggling to adjust to the controls on this one and repeatedly hit the walls at high speed, I'm loving every minute of it. Colourful, fast, addictive and great value for money
tongue.gif

Thanks Sony. You've made it well worth the wait, for me at least. Didn't bother downloading anything else since I have the other games already and I see no reason to download anything via PS+ as it's only temporary. I did download two of the three HD movies made free though.

- Spirits Within. Works much better if you ignore the words 'Final Fantasy' entirely and judge it on its own merits rather than expectations. Looks a LOT better in HD. Like Advent Children's 'Complete' remake, it adds much more detail, makes it seem much more realistic.

- Resident Evil Degeneration. Not watched in HD yet but I had the DVD years ago and it was great.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are a few blogs and discussions regarding this already.
Anyway, I wanted Little Big Planet and inFamous.

Got Little big planet after a lot of trouble and errors. However instead of infamous, the page changed to Ratchet and Clank all of the sudden and I downloaded that one by mistake
frown.gif

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
thank god I had multiple accounts before hand
my main canadian one I got infamous and LBP
My UK I got Wipeout HD and quest for booty
my USA one I got Dead nation didn't use the second since I already had SSDHD

you need to add the asia games here they are

JAPAN

- The Last Guy
- LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
- echochrome
- WipEout HD
- Hustler King

The rest of ASIA
same as japan except instead of echochrome they got

- Trashbox

Lights

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got all the games and everyone you don't need 2 accounts from the UK and the US all you need is 2 accounts made before the date that PSN went down and I have like 4 so I was able to get all the games.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got all of them, Dead Nation, Super Star Dust HD, WipEout HD, inFamous, and LittleBigPlanet. I had two accounts beforehand.

The hell? I didn't see a Ratchet & Clank...
angry.gif

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got all (had 3 accounts
biggrin.gif
)
But, i hate how the Ratchet & Clank is a Europe exclusive (answers your thoughts RoboticBuddy).

SaddQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
InFamous (Dutch)
WipeOut HD+Fury (Dutch)
Dead Nation (US)
Super Stardust HD (US)

Already owned a hard-copy of R&C:QfB and LBP doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Also, because I had my PSP registered to my Dutch account I could only get 2 PSP games, and I got
Killzone Liberation and Pursuit Force.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-