Homebrew what emulators does pfba on switch emulates, e.g sega? thanks,

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
If I remember your name from soliciting "help services" that amounted to "can someone read the corresponding thread in here for me" or "can someone google stuff for me, I'm on my smartphone and dont have the time", several times before - thats not a good sign.

Heres your answer. But try to do stuff on your own next time -
http://emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Burn_Alpha

freevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I remember your name from soliciting "help services" that amounted to "can someone read the corresponding thread in here for me" or "can someone google stuff for me, I'm on my smartphone and dont have the time", several times before - thats not a good sign.

Heres your answer. But try to do stuff on your own next time -
http://emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Burn_Alpha
sorry, but I tried looking for myself, which I do before I asked.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thanks anyway

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
No you can look even a little more.. ;)
File names do have to be "specific" for this emulator, which is why we linked to a "master list" of all supported roms in the main thread. This is also where you could have gotten your supported systems from.

Apart from that its as easy as finding out that the p in pFBA stands for portable, removing it in your google search, finding out that FBA leads to all kind of results (but certainly also one that explains what the three letters stand for), so instead searching for "Final Burn Alpha" - then clicking on search result Nr. 3. Its not as easy as just asking someone else to do it for you, but its easily done in less than 2 minutes. :)

raminrafat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a good emulator with wide range console and games support. I have the pfba on switch with 10920 retro games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs