What do you hope to see revealed at E3 2021?

e3-2021-logo.jpg

It's that time of year again. After taking a break in 2020, E3 is back and ready to rock, with the usual press conferences scheduled from most of the industry's biggest players. E3 2021 will be the first time the show takes place since the launch of the most recent console generation, so it'd be easy to expect a ton of game announcements for the Xbox Series X|S or the PlayStation 5. This could also be a hugely important E3 for Nintendo, as it may finally put the Nintendo Switch Pro rumors to rest, or it'll actually confirm them after years of waiting. It'll also hopefully bring us new updates on games revealed at E3 2019, such as Breath of the Wild 2, The Elder Scrolls VI, Final Fantasy 16, and more.

With the show poised to kick off in only a matter of hours, why not share what you hope and expect to see from E3 2021, and what announcement would truly excite you if it happened?

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
something good and wroth buying from nintendo, and maybe sqaure enix.
or something that makes me "want to buy and spend money on to play" game.

tho, for SQ, i have plenty of RPG's going ATM, like Ocotopath, bravely deflaut II,
and the FF VII Remake that i recently finsihed on ps4 a month ago.

i hope SQ shows something/anything on part II if they have something on it to show.

for nintendo, i really want to see what "good" and "wrothwhile" game they come up with/show.

tho i have a list of switch games ready to buy ATM for jujliy, so i'd rather wait and see if nintendo shows anything good or not,
before i buy what is on my list.

i wonder if they'll do anything about zelda 35th? or is that not happening ever?
i hope something happens at e3 with this.
im still getting zelda SS HD on the 16th next month.

limpbiz411

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m hoping for a good Soulja Boy e3 presentation with the latest and greatest handheld and consoles that can run ps5 and Xbox series x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I forget the movie but they built an entire set that looks like a village