What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
99 lives at 6-2

20200903_144829_HDR.jpg

this time I did it on the snes mini with a wireless control. no save states were used, and I died a few times.
20200903_170526_HDR.jpg

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
99 lives at 6-2

View attachment 223668

this time I did it on the snes mini with a wireless control. no save states were used, and I died a few times.
View attachment 223669
Wow I don't even remember that world map.. Maybe I never beat the 3rd game..?
Edit: Oh that's 2 different games! Lol. Still unsure if I beat DKC3 now. Will have to play it again soon. :blush: Also never got that far in Mario Bros Wii. Played a few times with my cousin but couldn't really get into it. Same with the Wii U deluxe game.
--------------------
I'm halfway through the Dark souls 3 Cinders mod. Loving the changes. I really appreciate all the optional "curses" to make the game more difficult. Will hopefully get to say I beat the mod eventually.

Also beat Death Stranding's Higgs boss battle. Died a few times then played it like a Metal Gear Solid game and won (remember dive rolling into enemies? Basically that). Used the strand after punching him and it felt so good.

-----EDIT--
@fvig2001 Holy crap! Nice job. So with SM64 DS, do you play with the d-pad/stick or touch screen? I built a thumb pad thing for the touch screen out of tape back in the DS days. Basically a thumb ring with a pyramid part for poking the screen. Will probably make another if I play again. Oh I could make it out of metal or glass this time! :lol:

Or maybe someone figured out how to do analogue stick support for the 3ds or emulators?

Last edited by TheCasualties,
Reactions: Alexander1970

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I've unlocked all the puzzles in Picross 3D Round 2 (Requires 50 puzzle books finished, 300 perfect puzzles, 30000 points). I am kind of over it since I have like 20 puzzles to go to actually finish all puzzles. I stopped restarting when I fuck up (usually because of bad touchscreen presses) since there are no books with perfect requirements anymore. I think I'll just play Mario 64 DS instead of finishing the last few puzzles.

Surprisingly, I loved the music of the game, specially this one:

Last edited by fvig2001,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shattered my old record. I hope I can eventually get to 99 lives by the end of world 6. I'm not going through every level, just the quickest way to the end, so I don't care about star coins either.
20200928_151409_HDR.jpg

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A