What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just dusted off my old Sega Dreamcast and played my old favorite DC game Crazy Taxi.
My old record on original mode was 8 thousand and change. I just broke my old record. I got almost 11,000!

Can’t beat the classics. Well, I suppose you can, or at least equal them. But you know what I mean :D

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLC - The Path Home.Great Tomb,really top Tomb Raider gameplay +Graphics.

Sadly thats the last DLC I think....this way of gaming is real great.Every Month a new Tomb.That was great fun for me.:yay:

Reactions: zomborg

zomborg

Makin Temp great again
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.:)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLC - The Path Home.Great Tomb,really top Tomb Raider gameplay +Graphics.

Sadly thats the last DLC I think....this way of gaming is real great.Every Month a new Tomb.That was great fun for me.:yay:
Have not played Shadow but I have many fond memories of my son and I playing tomb raider 1&2 on the old psx. Lol he was so young back then he didn't know how to read yet so he called it the girl game.

SnackJr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Not completed today but definitely this week...

Beat The Last Story

Beat Tournament of Legends story mode with Jupiter
Went up two tiers in Fortnite and got the banana skin:grog:

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Got and leveled up some spirits in Super Smash Ultimate, advanced a bit in Mother 3 (I never played this game before, I have played Mother 1 and Mother 2 / Earthbound, decided to give it a shot and is grat until now)

Aaaand finally gonna play some Ace Attorney Justice For All before going to bed. It`s a rough world to us, gamers with jobs and families but one way or another we pull it out.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been talking to my ex-gf; she actually likes Earthworm Jim (apparently, for some reason, it reminds her of a penis), so I got the SE on Sega CD and played a few levels with her.

Also listened
with her.
So, I guess I accomplished playing a retro game with my ex?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been talking to my ex-gf; she actually likes Earthworm Jim (apparently, for some reason, it reminds her of a penis), so I got the SE on Sega CD and played a few levels with her.

So, I guess I accomplished playing a retro game with my ex?
Dude take the hint, she totally wanted to "play the penis game" with you :tpi:

Reactions: H1B1Esquire
D

Deleted User

Finished Hollow Knight for the first time. It took 28 hours and 29 minutes and is 71% complete.

This game is a fucking masterpiece.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finally got the skill tree in Road Redemption fully unlocked..... Still have to max the bugger out though.

Can’t believe how addicted to it I’ve become.

jimbosi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I discovered Wii U emulation (Cemu) and loaded Xenoblade Chronicles X and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (and of course Zelda BOTW). And how was it Wii U wasn't successful?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Today I had a little "Guitar Hero" desaster on my Wii until I fixed that ,playing it on PlayStation 2:

guitarhero-ironmaidenhh.jpg

:yay:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?