What? DealWoot is evolving! *Update*

Zagatto

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I stopped by the site and checked things out. That is a really nice layout where it's easy to find everything you are looking for.
Just be careful shipping those R4s to Japan.

jkdog855

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a great idea for starting off the new site. I like to browse their offerings occasionally. Best of luck to their sites future with its new name.

lumi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, no rule against "first post"ers?

Even if I don't win, I've got some gamer cousins. It's been enough time to get rid of my old R4 and acquire a new flash cart!

Thanks GBAtemp.net and GameByGame.com!

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is very nice and also it's nice now that they changed their name to reflect their products. Hope they have great success in the future.
yaynds.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
After DSi has a price-drop, I'll be looking into getting a DSi flashcart. As long as Gamebygame stays one of GBAtemp's affiliate, they'll be in my list of "potential places to buy a flashcart from." =]

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Seems like a trustworthy site! I may buy from them in the future, depending on how the reviews are.
wink.gif

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aww, I liked DealWoot better! But this new name gives off the impression that they're a gaming items site, not some random cheap deal site on the net, so I guess we all win either way! Now if only they start selling cheap 360s...

xero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
imgod22222 said:
After DSi has a price-drop, I'll be looking into getting a DSi flashcart. As long as Gamebygame stays one of GBAtemp's affiliate, they'll be in my list of "potential places to buy a flashcart from." =]
Pretty much the same here. The waiting game is hard to play but feels good if you win.

sueil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When my friend wanted to get a DSi and needed a card I sent him to dealwoot. Few weeks later he is enjoying his DSi and everyone is very happy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place