• I chose a vita.

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I bought a 3DS (original, black) months after buying my Vita. I found myself not playing with it as much, despite getting it after my Vita. (I like my Vita so much more. No idea why it's bashed all the time. Guess it's just ignorance...?)

Anyway, once the XL came out, I've decided to take the upgrade and trade in my old 3DS...

I had the choice between Black/Red XL and Black/Blue XL, and I've chosen Red. It was a rough choice, it really was! Hahaha! I almost chose Blue. I kind of regret it - but I guess that's just because of the fact that I don't own the blue one, and it'd be considered different to me haha!

Its not ignorance its the quality of the software titles, the Vita is definitely the better handheld but there is nothing to play on there mine has been gathering dust while i play my 3DS all the time. Vita as tons of ports from other consoles that i dont care for i want original games then my Vita will get more play time as of right now the 3DS is far superior.

As for which 3DS model i have its a Black on Black 3DS XL

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not ignorance its the quality of the software titles, the Vita is definitely the better handheld but there is nothing to play on there mine has been gathering dust while i play my 3DS all the time. Vita as tons of ports from other consoles that i dont care for i want original games then my Vita will get more play time as of right now the 3DS is far superior.

As for which 3DS model i have its a Black on Black 3DS XL

Hope you're exaggerating. There's a good about to play on there.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What FULL RETAIL GAMES are EXCLUSIVE to the Vita and worth playing?

This isn't the thread for this descussion.

Also, you know damn well haha! There are many AAA retail games out there such as UMvC3, SFxT, PSASBR, NFSMW, TWD, and many more.

You do the research. It's not that hard to find, unless you're trying to put the Vita down.

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This isn't the thread for this descussion.

Also, you know damn well haha! There are many AAA retail games out there such as UMvC3, SFxT, PSASBR, NFSMW, TWD, and many more.

You do the research. It's not that hard to find, unless you're trying to put the Vita down.

Your right this isin't the place for this discussion so ill end it by saying, those are all PORTS of other games on other consoles that's why my Vita gets no play.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your right this isin't the place for this discussion so ill end it by saying, those are all PORTS of other games on other consoles that's why my Vita gets no play.

A) I've just named a few
B) They're not all 'ports'. For isntance, Playstation All Stars wasn't made for the PS3, then ported to the Vita. It was a simultaneous production. Also there are MANY good games, even the ports.

You're not "ending it there".

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
A) I've just named a few
B) They're not all 'ports'. For isntance, Playstation All Stars wasn't made for the PS3, then ported to the Vita. It was a simultaneous production. Also there are MANY good games, even the ports.

You're not "ending it there".

You named ports, when PAS was being developed do you think they focused on the PS3 version or Vita? BTW that game is terrible anyway.

I didn't buy a gaming console to play games i can PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE, neither is anyone else according to the sales figures. Persona 4 is a AMAZING game but i have it on the PS2 why the hell would i buy it for the Vita?

If you don't understand this, well good for you enjoy your Vita ports.

Is it done now or do we need to continue?

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cosmo black.

i would have got aqua even though i wasnt crazy about that color, but black was all they had when i got the ambassador program

i like the purple but now that there is gateway and region free i wish i had an ice white 3ds

i think ice white is my 1st choice followed by the zelda edition, but nintedo sucks and never released ice white in NA

anyone want to trade a US black ambassador on 4.5 for an ice white ambassador on 4.5 :lol:

ShadowFyre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got a 3DS with a Zelda bottom, and a cosmo black topscreen, still with a gold slider. All the buttons are still the original zelda gold buttons. Got it refurbished for 160.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?