• Total voters

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get over it alrea
So, they release it. What happens then? You shit yourselves and die when another update comes out that fucks over SX OS? Kinda fucked there, huh?
Get over already!
You are not gonna change people's minds if they don't wanna be changed.
Us people with SX do NOT wanna hear that bullshit, got it? We know the reality and the nature of what we got ourselves into, and sure as hell don't need to be told what is best for us!
Have a great day!

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get over it alrea

Get over already!
You are not gonna change people's minds if they don't wanna be changed.
Us people with SX do NOT wanna hear that bullshit, got it? We know the reality and the nature of what we got ourselves into, and sure as hell don't need to be told what is best for us!
Have a great day!

764.jpg

sorry that we’re just trying to get you guys off of that drug you call sx os

Last edited by DKB, , Reason: Bad English at 1am

3DSBricker

Not So Daily Active Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SX OS is better than Atmosphère. End of discussion. Whether there will be an update soon or not, there will be one. Again, end of discussion. I'm currently running Atmosphère because I wanted to use Mission Control. I still believe SX OS is better. (and Mission Control needs to be compatible with SX OS :D)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is still very possible for TX to release an update. So please stop spreading more false rumors!!!
It is possible TX will put out an update, but it's becoming increasingly unlikely as time passes. Any claim that TX is working on an update is the false rumor, and these kinds of rumors should not be believed until an update is actually released.

When I acknowledge the truth that it is possible TX is done for, that is not a rumor, false or otherwise.

3DSBricker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You misspelled "SX OS needs to be compatible with Mission Control".
Actually, no. SX OS doesn't need to change anything. (okay it's more that they WON'T change anything) Mission Control needs to be compatible with SX OS. Not reversed. It uses Atmosphère-only things, so it needs to use not-Atmosphère-only things. Not sure if it's possible but one thing is sure: the dev won't make it compatible with SX OS. SX OS won't make it compatible with Mission Control. Long story short: it will not be compatible.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it needs to use not-Atmosphère-only things. Not sure if it's possible
It's not. Stop being a dick to homebrew authors when TX haven't added support for what makes their awesome homebrew possible. It went on for months with the emulation cores that needed JIT support, people talking shit about the coders and demanding they "support" SX OS, until eventually TX got around to adding the necessary changes. Normally I'd expect TX to add support for this mission control thing eventually, but now who knows?

Last edited by hippy dave,

3DSBricker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't expect an update of SX OS very soon. I'm currently using Atmosphère with the SX Gear boot.dat on SX Core. (Mariko) I miss the SX Rommenu. (the one when clicking on Album in SX OS). I can say I miss XCI loading but I don't use it very much lately so I don't miss it. When there is an update, I'll see what's new and if it's worth going back. It's just that Atmosphère is so bald. It doesn't have anything of its own. Sigpatches you have to download separately, only a hb menu that you can also do little with, it's just a lot more complicated and you have to find everything yourself. With SX OS I was able to turn on FTP quickly in the rom menu, now I have to use a separate app for that. SX OS has Stealth Mode. Atmosphère doesn't have anything of its own. You have to create your own DNS host file, fill in 90DNS yourself and in the meantime risking a ban. Oh and imo SX OS was a lot faster on my Mariko Switch.

Last edited by 3DSBricker, , Reason: Translate mistakes
Reactions: The_Green_Nerd

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Sigpatches you have to download separately, only a hb menu that you can also do little with, it's just a lot more complicated and you have to find everything yourself
Boo hoo. Stop crying. Is that too much work for people to download the stuff separately? Is a simple left click on your mouse too much for you?

Reactions: BigOnYa

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot let this slap me pass me because its just so wrong...
...only a hb menu that you can also do little with, it's just a lot more complicated and you have to find everything yourself....
I'm sorry? A homebrew menu is not a menu meant to be used for browsing homebrew? Last I checked SX OS doesn't come with any homebrew applications and the only other thing you can do is like install games but guess what? Those also do not come with SX OS and are a lot harder to setup than patches :wacko:
Atmosphère doesn't have anything of its own. You have to create your own DNS host file, fill in 90DNS yourself and in the meantime risking a ban.
Exosphere says hi and there is no risk of ban unless you're an idiot.

If you want to even try and suggest that Atmosphere is somehow inferior to SX OS, do your own research first bro...

Reactions: f0li0

3DSBricker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, let me say it in a different way. I don't like Atmosphère because for me there's just nothing that's better than SX OS except Mission Control. That's also the reason I do use Atmosphère. On the other hand, there aren't many reasons why SX OS is better. On Mariko I do recommend SX OS because Atmosphère isn't always that stable for me. In SX OS I could easily click in the album, load homebrew while having a game open or activate cheats or mods. This is the same with Atmosphère. Let's say I just need to get used to it. I do miss a few things like using an HDD. Actually I want to install games on an HDD like with the Wii U but no-one will make such a thing soon. Oh and it isn't that a simple left click or downloading from Github is too much for me. I actually like updating everything because there are new features. Even if those new features don't add much.

Last edited by 3DSBricker,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol