Homebrew What can I do homebrew wise with a O3DS 10.5 and a N3DS 11.0?

MonoParadox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. No. Linux distributions are virtually always free.
    So how do I run this on my PC. I already have Windows installed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes.

You should actually read a guide for smashhax, it explains all of this and how to get and run an Ubuntu LiveCD, for example.
Ok thank you. Wow that's a lot of info I just went through thanks a bunch!

MonoParadox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right as I post my reply... again

Lol :rofl2:

Posted Right as I post my reply... again
Hey last thing before I go. I had homebrew before and I softbricked my new 3ds by trying to downgrade and ended up updating. With now knowing I can homebrew again, is there a way to downgrade again. If not on my Old 3ds too?

Seriously, just Google it.

Read this.

And this.
Hey last thing before I go. I had homebrew before and I softbricked my new 3ds by trying to downgrade and ended up updating. With now knowing I can homebrew again, is there a way to downgrade again. If not on my Old 3ds too?

If VVVVVV is on your o3DS, you can use Browserhax when it's back up to install V*hax to it.
I wanted to ask, I had homebrew before and I softbricked my new 3ds by trying to downgrade and ended up updating. With now knowing I can homebrew again, is there a way to downgrade again. If not on my Old 3ds too?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o3ds I would downgrade to 9.2 and then install arm9loader hax so you can install hombrew launcher as a home menu icon. You can't downgrade from 11.0 at the time of this post, but you can use the o3ds browserhax to install something like basehaxx to a physical copy of ORAS, making sure when installing it to set it to use the payloads for n3ds 11.0. Then you can load homebrew from the n3ds as well. But you will not be able to downgrade the n3ds until a kernel exploit is found for 11.0, and that's IF an exploit is found.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: "wake up dr frema. wake up and smell da ashes.."