ChronOZero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

i wonder if any of you has a solution for my problem. i'd been testing beup live for the first time at home, and it worked perfectly. in order to make it work, i had to get into mario kart and configure the wi fi and everything was ok.

But today i wanted to try it somewhere else (i.e. university, just for testing purposes lol) and it didnt work :S. i did change the wi fi settings through a game (mario kart), getting the ip automatically. The game run perfectly online, but whenever i tried to run beup, it didnt go past the config first screen, it simply said connection failed after a while :S. So it asks me for the ip and gateaway, which i dont have access to right now.

So can any of you tell me what am i doing wrong? Why do games AND beup work at home, but in other places only games work and beup doesnt? Does the DS' firmware save the first ip i used or something? Do i have to delete a file in order to connect to messenger from a different hot spot?

Thanks in advance :S

PS: i didnt find any official beup forums
frown.gif

PPS: i tried the obvious things like deleting all wifi configurations and adding a new one, with no luck. The odd thing is that when i came back home, i configured it for my wifi connection and it works again, so it seems like it will only work at home
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1