Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Just kidding, it's mostly thanks to resident evil 5 instead and field camp
biggrin.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------

Week 34

This week, we had training for our field camp .

-------------
||Monday||
-------------

Today we went for our live VIAD. Where basically i will be shooting while another group of real humans will be running up ahead. We are to pretend that we are being fired and we have to return fire. In the end, i am glad that no1 die and only a few people faint thanks to heat exhaustion.

--------------
||Tuesday||
--------------

We were given a day off. So, anyway i went out and bought marvel vs capcom 3.

-----------------
||Wednesday||
-----------------

We have a briefing on how to do an air drop operation. We next had our test in the afternoon where we have to identify 10 of those items.

---------------
||Thursday||
---------------

We are given a lesson on how to type the knots.

-----------
||Friday||
-----------

We did a practice run with the items and tie up the item, in our case, it's a bunch of ammo boxes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

Week 35

-------------
||Monday||
-------------

Today is the beginning of our field camp. We had a briefing in the morning, followed by packing up the items needed and loading them into our 5-tonners . After that we had our dinner and set off for our camp where we pitch our cameo net and start our activity.

--------------
||Tuesday||
--------------

Today, we went on our tunnel to another place where we are to practice how to transfer crap from 1 vehicle to another. Next we have some lessons on how to set up our comm system, too bad thanks to shitty cable, it was cancel.

-----------------
||Wednesday||
-----------------

Went to another camp where we are to simulate doing a resupply mission on our vehicle.

---------------
||Thursday||
---------------

Today we had our air drop operation and seems like it was so dangerous that they gave us an option to opt out, so of cos i choose to opt out, my life is more important than some activity after all. After that, we went back to base where we had a lesson on CMR.

-----------
||Friday||
-----------

The last day of field camp, this time round, we didnt have any sleep since we were "under attack" and we had to response immediately.

After that we just went back to our tonner and went back to camp. After cleaning our rifle and cleaning out our bunk, we were allowed to go home.

------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Week

-------------
||Monday||
-------------

Today we went to lavador park for our graduation dinner, we had a speech or 2 and that's it.

--------------
||Tuesday||
--------------

Went back to sembawang camp and return our camp pass and did a bit of cleaning up.

-----------------
||Wednesday||
-----------------

Return to my unit at pasir laba camp, and i was kinda lost since there seem to be a few major event happening and i just happened to be in the middle of it.

---------------
||Thursday||
---------------

Yay, finally i get to practice signing 1211 and had a look at this EPS system.

-----------
||Friday||
-----------

Fk... my storeman is still angry with me over something that i said a few month back... FK... Is he a man or a woman? Looks like a man but bears a grudge like a woman... (sorry for being sexist but...) and he isnt accepting any apology. Either way i still dont think that i am in the wrong, i might be a jerk but i still stand by what i say.

" If you are closer to the tea room than me, then like hell i am going to pour you your tea, do it yourself, i aint your maid.. "

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.