Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

skay21

Trophies
XP
Country
Gabon
when Haxchi starts, the screen will go black for a moment, when that happens, hold down a until something happens
i was waitin and after the wiiu blue logo, i have a black screen with a -5 on the top left of the screen...just like it seems somethin is missin or sumthin aint right i dunno

D

Deleted User

And you should reinstall the game when installing haxchi, sometimes it won't work otherwise
What the hell are you talking about? The game must be installed on your internal storage, not your USB device. Just unplug your USB device when you download it from the eShop. That's the only thing I can think of that has anything to do with installing the game.

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What the hell are you talking about? The game must be installed on your internal storage, not your USB device. Just unplug your USB device when you download it from the eShop. That's the only thing I can think of that has anything to do with installing the game.
Some people had issues with installing haxchi because they played the game before. It was fixed with reinstalling the game

Rokon2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm reading through the pages, but I want to just confirm for my own sake:

From what I understand, this exploit will allow me to install HaxChi on a 5.5.2 FW Wii U, essentially vanilla? I ask because, I struggled to figure out just what HaxChi was, and never learned how to install it or why I'd need to, before the update came around.

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I thing I'm fine with trying 10 times to get it instead of paying 10€ for a game

Brain Age is only 6.99€...and you don't have to credit your account. Just use your credit card to pay the difference (you will be charged of 6.99 exactly).

I'm not judging, but I really don't understand the "everything's free" generation. The Wii U does not deserve a 6.99€ game, really ? (6.99€ which becomes pure gold with Haxchi)

D

Deleted User

Some people had issues with installing haxchi because they played the game before. It was fixed with reinstalling the game
Oh, okay. I would think deleting the save would do the same thing. Meh.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
why do you want to replace the HBL payload with the haxchi payload? You can just load haxchi from HBL, which this already works with...
Just trying to check if this works as I can after wards create a really simple backpack for my less tech savvy freinds I just build them a pack they unzip it to their SD that has a custom built haxchi config with to boot just the things they like. All they have to do to setup it is download a brain training and go to the exploit page it loads the installer and they just click through it and done haxchi installed or build a config for haxchi that when launched runs cbhc installer making the.process for them load the exploit and haxchi the game
Then launch the now haxchi game and it installs cbhc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn