Hardware WBFS issue on a FAT32 formatted drive

gooddegenerate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I reformatted my harddrive for usb loader gx to do fat32 instead of wbfs..
for some reason when my sisters play just dance 4 it has a problem on one of the songs..

Thank goodness its just justin bieber but they want me to fix it regardless. Now,
during the middle of the song it goes black and says "Reading disc..." and doesn't stop.

It worked fine before on a wbfs formatted drive.
I have tried hermes 4 and 5 and d2xcios and the problem persists. I'm using USB Loader GX r1209.

Now the game is split into 2, a wbfs and a wbf1 file.

Actually I just noticed that Super smash bros brawl freezes at certain parts, like at the end of some stages before it says "GAME!" and its also split into wbfs and wbf1.

I believe I have everything set up right so I don't understand why my wii can't seem to read the wbf1 files properly.

(Same thing happens in CFG loader as well)

gooddegenerate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm silly, I fixed the issue.

Apparently I formatted it as a fat32 with 64k cluster.. for some reason this doesn't work well with reading those extra wbf1 files on my hdd, so I formatted to fat32 with a 32k cluster and that seems to work perfectly fine for some reason.

Issue resolved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +1