3DS Hacker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
In technicality, is it possible to lower one's warning level?

Also, what does "Spamming fuzzy kittens" mean? I like kittens, I don't spam my cat.

Small questions, can make this into a debate if I feel the need of pressure.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't believe I haven't gotten a single % of warning in my whole gbatemp career.
mellow.gif
You'd be surprised with the stuff I get away with.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As for the fuzzy kittens thing, it's what happens when you type L-O-C-K-E-R-Z without the dashes. Watch as I try it: fuzzy kittens fuzzy kittens fuzzy kittens fuzzy kittens
QUOTE said:
fuzzy kittens
CODEfuzzy kittens

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To answer the warn question:

"Warnings do not automatically decrease. Staff have the ability to decrease warning levels if a member makes a positive impression that they are trying to improve themselves. Otherwise, the warning will be in place for 6 months to a year." Quote Forum Rules

As for the fuzzy kittens message, I am not quite sure what it means exactly, but it probably is related to websites that you can give invites to that allow you to get points to get free stuff.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Only mods can lower or raise warns, we use it as a method to keep track of members behaviour. Theres no system set in stone that determines how long or short a warn is kept for, its pretty much at our discretion.

The reason Lockerz is filtered to fuzzy kittens is that at one point at the height of its "popularity" we literally had threads made by people every single day advertising it, trying to give out invites etc. And Knyaz Vladimir you got a warn for that type of thing, which is what spamming fuzzy kittens means.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Are you the guy who had it in his signature but still made threads about it and told people to look at his signature?

If not, ignore this, but I remember a guy doing it so whatever.

edit: honestly mods were probably just getting tired of it and mods = gods so be a good boy and wait for one of them to reduce it.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Well warns aren't given out lightly and are only issued with good reason, I don't know the specifics about your ones but they will be reduced in time. Anyway you shouldn't worry about your current warns, as long as you carry on behaving as you have been since you got the last one you wont have any problems.
smile.gif

So opening posters questions answered and no need for a debate about this as far as Im concerned.

So thread closed.
yaypsp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: there is a panda in chat, that is true +2