vWii WAD Managers

Jadenite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What wad managers are available for vWii?

I installed YAWMM and one of its forks, neither is working correctly on my system. Both launch, but my note disconnects, and will not reconnect to the system.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that will happen if you're using motion plus with something that isn't compatible. you must be using outdated tools, because YAWMM works with motion plus.

Jadenite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that will happen if you're using motion plus with something that isn't compatible. you must be using outdated tools, because YAWMM works with motion plus.
Thanks for the quick reply. I used YAWMM 1.0 from OSCWII...so that should not be outdated. I followed the guide at wiiu.hacks.guide, and downloaded the recommended tools. If those aren't the most recent tools, where should I go to do some reading and learn?

Jadenite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it out...the microsd card was going bad, so the files weren't reading correctly, and I was using an outdated cIOs80 installer. Got the samsung card out of the raspberry pi I don't use anymore, updated cIOS and everything works perfectly.

Thanks for the tip about using outdated apps.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol