Hardware VR Advice required

peteruk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, wasn't sure which section to put this so decided this one may be most suitable

My favourite band is doing a VR concert using the AMAZEVR platform very shortly and I would love to enjoy it

I've never really dabbled with VR headsets and to be perfectly honest it's not something I want to get heavily involved with

Now I see some headsets cost hundreds, some thousands and then I see some on the likes of Ali that are cheap as chips

Budget is very tight just now but I was wondering what would be a decent VR headset that would get the job done? I doubt I'll be gaming on it or anything but like the idea of exploring metaverse at some point in the future

As for hardware... I have a couple of Linux based PC's and a Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 (Android 13 or 14 i think)

Thanks in advance.

• Love
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Budget is very tight just now but I was wondering what would be a decent VR headset that would get the job done? I doubt I'll be gaming on it or anything but like the idea of exploring metaverse at some point in the future
Meta Quest or the Oculus are quite good.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quest 2 was awesome... For a while! The novelty does wear off but is a cheaper option not to use your phone? Can you still buy those headset things they sit in? I tried that a few years ago and for what you want I'd say look into them!

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo