ROM Hack Voice Clip

rmon2x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
is it possible to extract those voice clips in one piece gigant battle 2 shin sekai?...
if there is can you help me how to do it?... :D :lol: :)

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a Rom hacker, but from reading quite a bit about it here I know its possible to extract anything from any game if you have the right tools.
Some things are compressed in games, others aren't. You'll have to convert the audio to whatever file type you need. Sorry I can't be more help on telling you what program to use for extracting.
One of the commonly used programs to alter/convert the audio after extraction is goldwave. Good luck.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I was honestly hoping you would use the search function and look for it yourself... As there are a few threads on sound extraction for the ds.

Otherwise, it depends on the type sound file in the game. open the game up in tinke and look for sdat, ahx, adx, sad or anything in a "sound" or music folder. You may need to familiarize yourself with the other nds rom file formats so you can distinguish what you are looking at. you can also (after you get the sound file) use something like vgm tool box to convert the sound file after... but try Tinke first. I may post more later...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1