Homebrew VNDS converted novels

cassiechai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have the extracted folder contents and I have see all the contents that you're talking about. So is the wiki wrong talking about the .novels? If so I'd just drag the induvial folders into the /vnds folder and it should read it? I'm getting a Dsi with cfw soon, so I've just been setting up folders, would you recommend to put this into a flashcart vs on sd card?
Are you using version 1.4.9? (.novel format is for version 1.5.3 afaik).

cassiechai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm using 1.49, that's what the wiki recommended
Just tested it on DSi and works fine with TWL, you just need copy the folder of the vns to sd:/vnds/novels/.

So I took a look at the wiki, looks like they are from the 1.5.x version readme, except for the very first part, hence the confusion (only 1.5.x uses .novel format; 1.4.9 reads from individual folders).

nesjosh935

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested it on DSi and works fine with TWL, you just need copy the folder of the vns to sd:/vnds/novels/.

So I took a look at the wiki, looks like they are from the 1.5.x version readme, except for the very first part, hence the confusion (only 1.5.x uses .novel format; 1.4.9 reads from individual folders).
Amazing, thanks for the confirmation. Last question, I've read around the internet that some VN have issues with the software, do you know anything about that?

cassiechai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Amazing, thanks for the confirmation. Last question, I've read around the internet that some VN have issues with the software, do you know anything about that?
No idea, though there was one game gave a script error (it's from the mega link but can't remember which one).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1