Hacking Vitacheat plugin

Zm1231

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I happen to stumble across a new cheat plugin for the vita and its the closest thing to cwcheat from the psp days that i have seen yet.
this is a tai plugin and it works with encrypted and dumped games i tested it with a few games i have on my vita
https://github.com/Finalcheat/PSVITA-CHEAT/releases

this seems to work really well but i haven't been able to see if it can do pointer codes yet. but maybe people can help start making cheats with this.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no info on this, I cant get a Translation of it, so not sure how Legit this is. But yes, a Cheat Engine would be nice for ALL Games.

VIPlaine1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To Install first create a folder name vitacheat in ux0: then put the spkrx and suprx in it after that go to tai/config.txt to add:
*KERNEL
ux0:vitacheat/vitacheat.skprx
*ALL
ux0:vitacheat/vitacheat.suprx
and finally to open in game press L+Right D-Pad

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuzzy cheat search!
If you start a game with cheats already active you might have a C-12828-1 and then you'll need to edit the psv for your game to have V0 codes instead of V1.. you can do that with vitashell

Aside from that, only problem is you can't fuzzy search float/double. Well that and it doesn't tell you when the game ends in memory. Thanks to gohanmem I know the game I'm trying to mess with ends around 93FFF? Don't do 94 tho or it crashes

Zm1231

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a new update now and it does have an English manual now. It says it supports pointers but I'm trying to use cheat engine and memory dumps to find the pointers but i havent had any success yet

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I happen to stumble across a new cheat plugin for the vita and its the closest thing to cwcheat from the psp days that i have seen yet.
this is a tai plugin and it works with encrypted and dumped games i tested it with a few games i have on my vita
https://github.com/Finalcheat/PSVITA-CHEAT/releases

this seems to work really well but i haven't been able to see if it can do pointer codes yet. but maybe people can help start making cheats with this.
i also would like to know what tools can help find pointers.

im doing assassins creed and the money code constantly changes.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would be better to try finding out how the Trainer Plugins were made like the Killzone Mercenary Plugin. Few Games I have, that I would love to get Trainers made for.
Killzone Merc - Vita - Cheats.jpg

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would be better to try finding out how the Trainer Plugins were made like the Killzone Mercenary Plugin. Few Games I have, that I would love to get Trainers made for.
View attachment 99656
I dont have experience with killzone or the plug-in, why do you find it better?
I could see because cheat plugins not made for a game specifically, don't have a Database to get codes from, and so you need to find the codes yourself.

At least on 3ds most of the addresses are static.
On the game I've been paying attention to on the Vita, I can't find most of the interesting stuff or if I do it changes in the next area.

I'm also interested in how that's made tho, it might be able to do more for its specific game than a generic cheat plugin.

Also this cheat plugin was discontinued, the GitHub is gone but you can find the last version if you look around (or ask around) ... So we're boned when/if the scene gets 3.61+ rincheat hasn't been updated in forever, gohanmem's GitHub says 'this is the last version' in their language. And vitacheat's dead.

I hope this one comes back since the last beta was a purely kernel plugin

Reactions: KennyJones

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well with the Trainer, it is simple to use. Just drop it in the ux0:tai/ folder, add it to the Config, then In-Game Run it. I just made sure the Money was Maxed out, then just left Ammo and Recharge Enabled. Works great.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well with the Trainer, it is simple to use. Just drop it in the ux0:tai/ folder, add it to the Config, then In-Game Run it. I just made sure the Money was Maxed out, then just left Ammo and Recharge Enabled. Works great.
the same logic applies to this.

you drop the required files and its done.

i would prefer something like this over a trainer simply because it is one program.

with trainers you will need to find/copy over each trainer for each game, where as this stores cheat files per game...... and allows you to make your own.

Reactions: BerserkLeon

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made a few codes for Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (PCSB00097).

PHP:
Infinite/Max Yellow Essence
Max Health Bar (This is the bar only)

== ONLY USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ==
Infinite Health
Infinite Health (Use Max Health Bar)

== PROJECTILE CODES ==
Infinite/Max Incendiary Shuriken
Infinite/Max Arrows
Infinite/Max Explosive Arrows
Infinite/Max APFSDS Cores
Infinite/Max Smoke Bombs

== ITEM CODES ==
Infinite/Max Elixir of Spiritual Life
Infinite/Max Great Spirit Elixir
Infinite/Max Elixir of the Devil Way
Infinite/Max Great Devil Elixir
Infinite/Max Spirit of the Devils Jewel
Infinite/Max Life of the Gods Jewel

**Instant Kill Bosses (Press L&R)

Code:
** This code also seems to effect some normal enemies, I might see if possible to kill all enemies on screen.

I will be posting any codes I make to here.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found a God of War Collection Code, but how do I run them?

Edit: Nevermind. The Codes for God of War Collection works perfectly. :D . How easy is it to find Cheats for Games with VitaCheat? Got a few Games I would like to get set up with Cheats:
Asphalt: Injection (US - PCSE00007 )
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified ( US - PCSE00097 )
Mortal Kombat (US - PCSE00023 )
Ridge Racer (EU / US PCSB00048 / PCSE-00001 )
Street Fighter X Tekken (US - PCSE00005 )
Tetris Ultimate (PSN EU / US - PCSB00642 / PCSE00521 )
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (US - PCSE00004 )
Urban Trial Freestyle (US - PCSE00051 )

Last edited by Smoker1,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is pretty easy to create your own codes, it is basically like any other cheat code tool.

Press L and Right to activate vitacheat menu.

O is ok, X is back.

Im sure the main menu is simple to understand what is what.

How to make codes GO SEARCH.

Value: as it says, press O to input the value you want to search, note this is in dec format (16 bullets = search for 16)
Type: if your value is XX value then search 8bit, if your value is XXX then search 16bit, if your value is XXXX or more then its 32bit.
Range: you dont normally have to change this, but if your are getting no results you can increase the search range.

Then hit First search.

Return to your game, change the value for what your searching, Return to vitacheat input your new value and search again.

Repeat process until the possible list drops to say 10 or less, you can edit the memory without freezing the address (if the code is not correct it could crash).

Press /\ to view the possible codes and /\ again on your code, O to then edit the memory.

If your confident that the code is correct or not bothered about testing, press START to add it to your cheat list.

To enable codes in your cheat list hit [], if you want to edit press /\ on the cheat name to enter it, or again over the code to edit.

Push up on left stick to export your cheat list to your db folder.

If your search has no value such as health bars, then before you start a code search, press R to change mode from Normal to Fuzzy

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so basically, you need to know what you are looking for then? In other words, not Noob friendly?
Say I am trying to find a Energy Bar Code for Mortal Kombat to keep it Full...... . I know for the X-Ray Bar, it could be a Exact Match Search if possible. Empty would be 0, Fill 1 Bar and it is 1 all the way to Full X-Ray
Actually, I found that there is a Cheat for Mortal Kombat, but it is under the MemDump . Would there be a way to get it working under VitaCheat?

Last edited by Smoker1,

KennyJones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so glad you guys are looking into this while I am too. I have the same question about Health searching. I can easily search values for items. I'm currently playing UMVC3 PCSE00004, as requested above. How the heck do I find the health? I've actually found the EUR version list for vitacheat too, created by Optantic. You can google it and see them.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far the Cheats I have working on my System is the Killzone Plugin and the VitaCheat for God of War. Just wondering if all the Cheats can be used like the Killzone Plugin, or if they are VitaCheat, they are for a specific Release? I found a Section of Cheats for the Vita like the 3DS NTR Cheats, but you have to go to each Game to find out what the Cheats were made with. There are those for VitaCheat, MemDump, and I think another one. If there are RinCheat Codes, that would be interesting since I already have that Installed.
http://www.speedfly.cn/category/game/sony/psv_cheat/

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so basically, you need to know what you are looking for then? In other words, not Noob friendly?
Say I am trying to find a Energy Bar Code for Mortal Kombat to keep it Full...... . I know for the X-Ray Bar, it could be a Exact Match Search if possible. Empty would be 0, Fill 1 Bar and it is 1 all the way to Full X-Ray
Actually, I found that there is a Cheat for Mortal Kombat, but it is under the MemDump . Would there be a way to get it working under VitaCheat?
its the same as any other cheat tool.

this is actually n00b friendly as it does the work for you.

You can never find a health bar code using a known value unless it has a value associated to it on screen.

Unkown searched are for things you cant physically see a value for, such as health.

So you do a search, loose health and you know your next search is to be less than your last search because your health has decreased.

you cant assume a known value on a bar, the chances of ever getting a working code this way is impossible.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So far the Cheats I have working on my System is the Killzone Plugin and the VitaCheat for God of War. Just wondering if all the Cheats can be used like the Killzone Plugin, or if they are VitaCheat, they are for a specific Release? I found a Section of Cheats for the Vita like the 3DS NTR Cheats, but you have to go to each Game to find out what the Cheats were made with. There are those for VitaCheat, MemDump, and I think another one. If there are RinCheat Codes, that would be interesting since I already have that Installed.
http://www.speedfly.cn/category/game/sony/psv_cheat/
teh cheat plugins were made mainly because Vosman didnt want to share or have his codes stolen.

a plugin you have to install and remember the activator for each game, where as vitacheat you use the same activator to open it, select your codes from the list it automatically loads.

this is far easier because it can store multiple codes for games inside its db folder

KennyJones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its the same as any other cheat tool.

this is actually n00b friendly as it does the work for you.

You can never find a health bar code using a known value unless it has a value associated to it on screen.

Unkown searched are for things you cant physically see a value for, such as health.

So you do a search, loose health and you know your next search is to be less than your last search because your health has decreased.

you cant assume a known value on a bar, the chances of ever getting a working code this way is impossible.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

teh cheat plugins were made mainly because Vosman didnt want to share or have his codes stolen.

a plugin you have to install and remember the activator for each game, where as vitacheat you use the same activator to open it, select your codes from the list it automatically loads.

this is far easier because it can store multiple codes for games inside its db folder

What happens once you narrow the health down to two items and they both randomly keep
Changing? I've narrowed it down on UMVC3 but those two offsets keep changing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...