431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I am so glad this came out in the light of day. I'm not going to sit here and say I never got my ass whooped or that I never gave my son a crack on the ass for misbehaving. But this guy is supposed to be the one that upholds the law of the land one of the guys that hands out the punishments for not following the rules and he treats his own flesh and blood like this? What kind of ruling do you think he would give on a member of society if they were up on charges of child abuse? This monkey of a judge would probably not hesitate to throw the book at them or you and me for that matter. I hope he fries in hell.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Downloading illegally... That's a paddlin'

Seriously though, this man is the one who pasts judgement on people who breaks the law. Is it really okay to allow someone who breaks the law to have that sort of power? Then again, I'm sure a decent 90% of politicians are corrupt anyway.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't ever imagine hitting my son. Sure, I got the belt plenty when I was a kid. I remember once my dad smacked me in the face so hard that it left a red handprint that lasted for days... Told the kids at school that I fell on the concrete but it was quite obviously shaped like a hand... All it did was put a fear in my when I was little, but when I got old enough to defend myself and laughed in his face he never tried again. And now, I don't ever talk to him and I don't even feel a little bad about it. I would never want my children to think that way about me...

Reactions: 1 person

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to go beat the shit out of this guy with his own gavel. This has gotten me so pissed off right now.... I just hope the people who are supposed to re-elect this PoS have the common sense not to.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There's a difference between a "spanking" and "a cruel beating", and this is an example of the latter. Both parents deserve to be relieved of their parenting duties, the beating they served was way too harsh.

It's only downloading for Christ's sake - show me one person on this planet who hasn't downloaded at least 1 song illegally and I will officially proclaim that person "saint". Judging from the specific accent, this IS a video from the South, isn't it?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is far more than spanking or other methods of discipline.

Assholes like these who use there anger on there own children should not have the rights to raise a child.

I liked this comment despite the improper use of there/their. Congratulations sir ;)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thing is, this is Family Court judge, not just any ordinary one. His rulings reffer directly to matters of families and their problems - a person who is unable to raise his children properly is morally unfit to rule in such proceedings, and thus I urge U.S viewers to take their part in thwarting his re-election by for example commenting on the facebook page and spreading the word.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Thing is, this is Family Court judge, not just any ordinary one. His rulings reffer directly to matters of families and their problems - a person who is unable to raise his children properly is morally unfit to rule in such proceedings, and thus I urge U.S viewers to take their part in thwarting his re-election by for example commenting on the facebook page and spreading the word.

If he is in deed a family court judge then I say all his past judgements on such matters should be re-examined by another judge. There is no way he can judge others unfit to raise children when he himself is unfit.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is so disgusting, I couldn't watch 10 seconds past the beginning of the 'spanking.'

This isn't even spanking. Spanking is a form of discipline; this is child abuse.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is not discipline. He was taking his anger out on her with vigorous spanking, pulling her hair.
I'd kill that asshole.

Also, I was wondering...how was the video captured?
Was the camera just randomly on?

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
This thread was on /v/ the other day.

Funny, this is exactly the same thread.

"Child abuse is wrong" vs "I got beaten as a child so everyone else should be too"

That aside, this girl, a girl with a severe physical disability, was beaten for 5 minutes with a leather belt. What's worse is the dad didn't just want her hit, he wanted his turn to hit her after the mom was done.

It's my personal opinion that in a healthy father-child relationship, the child should obey the father out of respect, and that disappointing one's father should be motivation enough to do good, not fear of violence. This only works if the father is not a freaking lunatic.

That said, we're talking about Texas. What do we expect when someone does evil on the devil machine down there

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
so she got a spanking for illegaly downloading music, wouldnt you get a spanking for stealing a cd

Yes, she got spanked. Spanked in the face, in the stomach, in the buttocks, thighs and arms. Did you even watch the video? >>

It's my personal opinion that in a healthy father-child relationship, the child should obey the father out of respect, and that disappointing one's father should be motivation enough to do good, not fear of violence. This only works if the father is not a freaking lunatic.

Eeeexactly! I couldn't agree more.

If he is in deed a family court judge then I say all his past judgements on such matters should be re-examined by another judge. There is no way he can judge others unfit to raise children when he himself is unfit.

You actually may be on to something. A person like that would be inclined to harsh judgements in cases of petty crime.

The daughter knew she is about to get "spanked" as it is reffered to in the video, it was occouring regularily. She has a specific disorder and due to that she became incredibly interested in technology at a young age, her father does not condone that. I'm assuming this was not the first time, so the girl wanted to video tape it for "future refference". Smart.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is not discipline. He was taking his anger out on her with vigorous spanking, pulling her hair.
I'd kill that asshole.

It was most likely set-up like that to capture evidence. I'm not sure if she has siblings or w/e, but whoever set that up did it for justice. It doesn't really matter how this video was taken or who did it.

And I don't really like all of the Texas/South related hate going on here. I've lived around the Southern regions (though not so close to Texas), and everybody I've met were nice. I don't want the occurrence to be blamed on "He lives in Texas, so..." thing; this isn't about Texas, it's about a failure as a father and as a Judicial figure.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'd kill that asshole.

It was most likely set-up like that to capture evidence. I'm not sure if she has siblings or w/e, but whoever set that up did it for justice. It doesn't really matter how this video was taken or who did it.

The girl in question mentioned on the Facebook account that the video is dated 2004 and she only releases it to stop her dad, with whom she no longer lives, from being re-elected as a family judge. She believes he doesn't have the authority in family-related cases, and I agree with her

And I don't really like all of the Texas/South related hate going on here. I've lived around the Southern regions (though not so close to Texas), and everybody I've met were nice. I don't want the occurrence to be blamed on "He lives in Texas, so..." thing; this isn't about Texas, it's about a failure as a father and as a Judicial figure.

It is a stereotype indeed - not everyone from the south is a crazy hillbilly. It's worth to mention that they have a high density of hillbillies there though. Not hatered, statistics.

flaboy909

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't ever imagine hitting my son. Sure, I got the belt plenty when I was a kid. I remember once my dad smacked me in the face so hard that it left a red handprint that lasted for days... Told the kids at school that I fell on the concrete but it was quite obviously shaped like a hand... All it did was put a fear in my when I was little, but when I got old enough to defend myself and laughed in his face he never tried again. And now, I don't ever talk to him and I don't even feel a little bad about it. I would never want my children to think that way about me...

Goddammit this^. All my dad did is get me to fear him. I don't respenct the man one bit because of it. One time he beat me so hard that got a couple of cuts. When I got older, my last whipping consisted of me saying 'fuck you' and not even crying. But I saved the laughing for my mom when she tried it. My oldest brother was the bravest of us all, standing up to my bitch of a dad as early as elementary lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY