Hacking very long screen calibration !

its-my-right

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all, I am French so sorry, but I tryed to find how to say "calibrage d'écran" in English, and the internet translation site of voila telle me "screen calibration"...If you do not know what I mean, it is the option in the Ds menu which is used to fix the touchscreen's reactions

then, my problem is that:

video here

it takes a very long time ! it did not take so long time before, so I worry if it is normal or not ? does this happen to you ? thanks a lot if you know why it take so long !

mastertop101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Who cares if it still works ? You don't need to calibrate it often so I don't see it as a big problem..

[french]
Et ça dérange quoi? ça marche quand même non ?

its-my-right

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
damn it ! do not want and maybe can not return it, because it is flashed
dry.gif
... it still works, but since it is not normal, i worry about it...

FRENCH:
Ben c'est vrai que ça marche toujours, et il ne semble pas y avoir de problèmes côté tactile, mais bon c'est tout de même un peu inquiétant, j'espère juste que ça ne va pas empirer...

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My broken down DS(silver) does this too, but its alot more endless.
Calibration never ends, ever.
Only the bottom screen works and its been through alot.
Sadly its out of warrenty so Im stuck with it.
Atleast it still runs GBA games.

Like hte others said, the only way to repair that is to send it in for repairs or a new one. I dont think theres any way to fix it. However it shouldnt be a big deal if everything still seems to work.

its-my-right

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks a lot for your answers
wink.gif

I dont think the screen is dirty, but in fact, since I have this Ds, there is a red dead piwel on the right top of the bottom screen...so, since when the calibration ends, and when i test the four points, the one on the top right doesnt react if i touch it, but reacts only if i touch a little at its right, i think maybe thee is a link between this dead pixel and my screen problem...But I will see, for now, it is not a big problem, but if it goes too bad, I will resend my ds to Nintendo...thanks for your advises!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu