Hacking Using SX Pro licensed in another switch?

RafaMR13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi guys, my question is, if I have 2 switch, one of them licensed with SX OS key and another switch that I will license the SX OS with the dongle of the SX Pro, there will be any problem to use the dongle in the switch that was licensed by antoher key different from the SX Pro?

RafaMR13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You can use the dongle, but need a new code for validating the new license.
I have a switch licensed with another SX OS key that I bought on internet but in a few days I will get the SX Pro and I want to know if I can use it in both switch the dongle althought they were different SX OS keys

The_Skelly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a switch licensed with another SX OS key that I bought on internet but in a few days I will get the SX Pro and I want to know if I can use it in both switch the dongle althought they were different SX OS keys

The way I understand it is that it will be possible, as the SX Pro doesn't actually contain any license, just an easy way to boot into SX OS.

RafaMR13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The way I understand it is that it will be possible, as the SX Pro doesn't actually contain any license, just an easy way to boot into SX OS.
At the point I knew about SX Pro, when you boot on SX OS with the dongle for first time on a switch, it automatically license your switch because the key of the OS is on the dongle

LikeATrollFace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes it is, for that reaseon I want to know if I can use the dongle in another switch with another license of the OS
You will be able to use the SX Pro on all switches that have an SX OS license, this is including but not limited to the switch you licensed through the SX Pro.

RafaMR13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You will be able to use the SX Pro on all switches that have an SX OS license, this is including but not limited to the switch you licensed through the SX Pro.
So I will be able to use the dongle in all the switch that had a license of SX OS? Its something that I think that its important and no one is talking about

Last edited by RafaMR13,

The_Skelly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I will be able to use the dongle in all the switch that had a license of SX OS? Its something that I think that its important and no one is talking about

Xecuter already came out and said you could use one SX Pro on multiple systems, just each system has to have its own license... So that might be why no one is talking about, because its answered in the FAQ #2 right on their website...

• Q: Can I buy one SX Pro and one SX OS license separately, and use the dongle and tool with two switches?
    A:
    Yes, you can buy additional SX OS Licenses and use one dongle and tool for all your Switch consoles.

RafaMR13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Xecuter already came out and said you could use one SX Pro on multiple systems, just each system has to have its own license... So that might be why no one is talking about, because its answered in the FAQ #2 right on their website...

• Q: Can I buy one SX Pro and one SX OS license separately, and use the dongle and tool with two switches?
    A:
    Yes, you can buy additional SX OS Licenses and use one dongle and tool for all your Switch consoles.
lol, I have read the entire FAQ and I dont remember that, tanks

Reactions: The_Skelly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1